- Quantity take-off for buiding, civil and structural works
- Responsible in evaluating tenders, cost, manage contracts and advise on contractual matter.
- Prepare and submit variation and cost claims.
- Identify variation orders and submit accurate cost implications, spread sheets and formation of sub-contract documents and conditions.
- Prepare monthly progressive payment recommendation for sub-contractors.
- Project administration and documention include preparation of interim valuation, pricing and agreement of contract variations, update claim submissions, preparation of final accounts.
- Taking off, measurements and valuing design changes by providing cost estimates to aid budgetary control.
- Review sub-contractor claims, materials on site and claim.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Analysing outcomes and detailing work progress on site.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree, Quantity Survey in architerual or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in Construction Industry (Interior Design / Architectural Works).
- Independent, highly motivated and a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge / skill for MS Office,AutoCad, MS project or equivalent.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.