$6500 to $7500 (Monthly)
The ASEAN Finance Head has to manage 10 Asean countries’ finance and strategically partner with the business teams to drive strategy, growth and profitability for Midea Asean entity and build the brand in the region.
1. Support region GM to achieve business target and implement HQ strategy.
2. Overall responsibility for group finance management, including but not limited to below:
3. Post acquisition integration
4. Collaborating with key business stakeholders to ensure understanding of strategic and operational requirements.
5. Providing leadership to finance team and drive overall team development
1. Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in finance, with at least 5 years of experience in an accounting manager or similar position
2. Strong cross-function collaboration skills with the ability to cooperate with different stakeholders within the group or portfolio companies.
3. Minimally a Bachelor's degree with a focus in business or economics or accounting certification (e.g., CPA) will be preferred
4. Has good written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin (to communicate with Chinese counterparts)
More about MIDEA ELECTRIC TRADING (SINGAPORE) CO. PTE. LTD.