Job Title: Assistant Engineer
- Be part of our team to increase revenue for the company.
- Ensure orders are carried out smoothly and procedures and updating are carried out correctly and timely.
- Follow up with customers on their orders.
- Process Purchase Orders for sales team.
- Follow up with the expectation of goods arrival.
- Responsible for inventory management and data entry.
- Set up and maintenance of filing systems.
- Stocks take and set up of goods at various departmental stores.
- Assist in sales-related activities/events/fairs.
- Other ad-hoc job-related duties, as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum ‘O’ level or higher with 1-2 years relevant work experience preferred.
- Entry level applicants are welcomed.
- Competent in MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrates sense of initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Results-oriented and able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility.
- No Experience required as training provided.
- Nearby Boon Lay MRT
- 5 days work from Monday – Friday (9.00am – 5.30pm)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.