Responsible for all hospitality finance operations and accounting functions under the management of Louis Kienne Serviced Residences (Peninsula Park Residences Pte Ltd).
- Maintain proper documented system of accounts, SOPs, control process and policies.
- Review, check and ensure all transactions accuracy in daily reports, postings, invoices, and any other reports.
- Provide statistics updates and reports.
- Supervise, check and review the work of Finance Executive including checking and ensuring timely and accurate data entries.
- Handle monthly closing, including account schedules, reconciliations, fixed assets register.
- Prepare P&L and monthly management reports.
- Prepare quarterly GST computation for submission.
- Update monthly actual figures on budget file and prepare yearly budget for approval.
- Liaise with Pollux corporate finance office to support and provide timely monthly and yearly financial reports meant for submissions to the Board of Committee.
Sales & Accounts Receivables:
- Prepare/review sales invoices issued to guests.
- Conduct checks and verify credit applications for the approval.
- Monitor and update AR/outstanding receivables aging list for monthly Credit Meeting.
- Liaise with Pollux corporate finance office on funds and timely payments to suppliers/vendors and obtain updates on outstanding payments.
- Check and verify purchase requisitions/purchase orders to ensure proper supported documents, goods are duly received and expenditure duly approved.
- Verify and raise payment vouchers for approval.
- Review and manage petty cash reimbursements to ensure all payouts are accurate, properly verified and approved.
- Ensure adherence of procedures to SOPs and internal controls with all departments.
- Liaise with auditors during annual audit.
- Perform half-yearly stocktake with operational departments.
- Monitor contract expiry, ensure adherence with operational departments to internal procedures and controls with regards to contracts terms with suppliers/contracting with new suppliers.
- Perform any tasks as required and assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or ACCA (or equivalent).
- Have at least 4 years of working experience in similar role and with supervisory experience.
- Preferably relevant experience in hospitality finance operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.