The successful candidate is responsible for the marketing of healthcare products in OTC channels.
- Work closely with principals in understanding their needs and putting in place trade and marketing strategies to achieve defined business objectives.
- Work closely with Sales team in developing sales and marketing strategies and tactics to ensure that the division’s goals are met and sales targets achieved;
- Prepare annual marketing plans for OTC Channel.
- Work closely with Inventory Management team on demand planning and forecast
- To achieve top lines sales and bottom line profitability of OTC products through trade marketing activities with good ROI.
- To ensure speed to market for new listing as well as distribution expansion.
- Conduct scheduled business review with principals and agencies.
- To align and achieve both principals and company’s objectives.
- New product development planning and launches.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- FMCG experience in Trade Marketing (VMHS Category) is preferred.
- Working knowledge with local modern trades & retail outlets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing social media platforms.
- Experienced in developing and presenting marketing plans.
- Knowledge of trade marketing concepts and best practices.
- Understanding of local consumer and shopper insights;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates related working experience and seniority in current role may be considered for a more senior position.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.