$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
5.5 days weeks / ($3.0k - $3.5k)
· Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
· Managing and planning the construction project.
· Assist in project tendering, budget for the project within an estimated cost.
· Controlling the cost of the materials and labour.
· Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
· Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring of project progress.
· Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, local authorities, environmental agencies and federal entities etc to ensure successful implementation of the project.
· Ensure that all the construction safety rules and regulations are being observed.
· Scheduling the construction work of the day.
· Laying down the preferred construction methods.
· Fire Protection Knowledge will be prioritised.
· Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Fresh graduated is welcome.
· Highly analytical and meticulous with figures
· Independent, confident and leadership qualities
· Immediate Starters have an advantage
Interested candidates please email CV with below information Reason for leaving past and present employment
2. Expected salary
3. Last drawn salary
4. Availability date
More about CCA METAL WORKS PTE LTD