Available Work Locations:
- Valley Point Café
- Katong Point Bistro
Role of Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Responsible for supporting the management of the restaurant efficiently by being identifying possible operational gaps to drive improved service levels and standards.
- Look into all customer complaints and see to that their complaints are dealt without delay
- Train and motivate team members to achieve sales targets for the financial year and improve productivity through the setting of proper key performance indicators and fostering of good customer service standards
- Assist in the planning and management of duty roster for team members, monitor their attendance and approve leave applications
- Perform team member support functions which could include interviewing and selection, training, performance review and carrying out disciplinary actions and termination if required
- Assist in the supervision of SFA/NEA compliance with food & beverage hygiene policies & procedures
- Help ensure team member compliance on workplace safety and create a harmonious working environment; conduct Risk Assessment with appointed Safety Officer to determine appropriate ways to eliminate hazard or control the risk within restaurant compound. Handle all incident reporting relating to customer, employees and assets immediately
Experience & Skills:
- Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Café, Restaurant, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality Management, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of F&B and Hospitality best practices
- Excellent communications and people management skills
- Customer focused with excellent service standards
- Able to work weekends and public holidays (5 day roster)
Visit us at https://littlefarms.com/careers/ for other exciting available roles!
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.