$5000 to $8000 (Monthly)
ASSISTANT SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an organized Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the
advertising and selling of our companys products and to create competitive advantages for
our company in the market industry. The Assistant Sales and Marketing Managers
responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements,
emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing
and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the
companys brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the
market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong
interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth
knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
ASSISTANT SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promoting the companys existing brands and introducing new products to the
• Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and
ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding
consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to
achieve the companys marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
• Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
• Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as
• Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams
to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits,
understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences,
and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
• Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures,
videos, binders and trade show graphics etc.
• Conduct account maintenance, inquiry calls, outside sales calls, qualification calls
• Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
ASSISTANT SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
• A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
More about AMMA RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.