- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.