Established in 2016, Minterest is a leading online digital investment platform focused on empowering consumers and corporates to invest, earn, borrow and pay through its ecosystem. With dual licenses in Singapore, it has a cumulative origination volume of over S$250 million in Singapore.
Minterest leverages its deep sectoral experience and proprietary credit risk models to deliver risk-adjusted returns to its global investors. Its proprietary credit scoring algorithm assesses the creditworthiness of each borrower based on their unique combination of traditional and non-traditional information such as transactional data and psychometrics. Investors can access alternative investment opportunities across various asset classes including institutional-grade real estate, private corporate and consumer debt. Borrowers can access lending solutions at personalised rates, interest-free instalment payment schemes and be empowered with flexible and convenient payment methods.
For more information, please visit www.minterest.sg
- Help the company grow its Fintech and payment business through establishing key strategies and objectives.
- Define the overall idealization, positioning and go-to-market strategy (positioning and framework) for the product portfolio in each industry vertical.
- Remain current to trends and issues as relation to the product offering as well as emerging technologies, standards, and market trends
- Provide local insights - Develop a strong understanding of customer lifecycle and customer behavior, and undertake initiatives to accelerate customer acquisition and engagement
- Work with management and relevant departments spanning multiple countries to deliver products’ roadmap analysis and overall delivery timeline
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance, coordinate beta test and roll out sequence
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing contents. This includes writing and developing relevant product collateral such as presentations, sales tools, technical and/or business white papers and user guides.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing on regular basis to understand and define market requirements, and translate these requirements into product requirements
- Work closely with the Tech & Development team on the product and technology roadmap, improvement of timeline and capacity management.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the business development, customer support and marketing teams
- Reporting to management on development, implementation, and progress of internal projects
- Collaborating with development teams and departments, as well as incorporating user feedback.
- Overseeing user-testing and adjustments.
- Ensuring that products and services are delivered on time and within budgetTaking charge of requirements gathering and solutioning together with Head of Engineering
- Ensure that the project implementation adheres to the company's quality standards.
- To consult and work across departments including sales, marketing and engineering for project requirements (relating to UI/UX and Technical issues) to ensure feasibility, and preparation of Design Specs and Understanding Document.
- Work with non-tech users to capture business needs. Clearly articulate and document business requirements. Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
- Manage the project implementation plan & budget; identify the scope of project deliverables at each project milestone; monitor progress & take preventive/corrective action whenever necessary; report progress to the management on a regular basis.
- Manage the project team (in-house and external vendors). Proper allocation of tasks and management of priorities for project team members.
- Carry out quality assurance quality assurance and quality control activities of projects to ensure successful & timely delivery of the projects in accordance to the clients’ expectations.
- A Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or similar.
- Experience in technical management, preferably in a related industry.
- Ability to manage IT support teams, as well as hire and train new IT staff.
- Extensive experience in collaborating with development teams and users.
- Ability to diagnose faults, oversee user-testing, and implement required changes.
- Ensuring optimal hardware and software functionality, as well as network security.
- Ability to keep up with tech advancements.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and processes
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
We thank you for your interest and we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All resumes received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.