Find 1000 Associate Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$20 to $25 (Hourly)
Clinical System Associate
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click the Apply Now button or email ** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess the necessary experience or qualifications will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Chew Hui Sin
EA Personnel Reg No: R1658137
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
we are seeking a friendly and customer-focused sales associate to join our team at a candy retail store in wisma atria, bugis junction in singapore. the successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, managing customer inquiries and feedback, assisting with logistics management, performing cashiering duties, housekeeping duties, and arranging product displays.
* provide outstanding customer service to all customers by greeting them, answering their questions, and helping them find the products they need.
* handle customer inquiries and feedback in a professional and courteous manner, escalating any issues as necessary.
* assist with logistics management from receiving shipments to organizing and stocking products in-store.
* perform cashiering duties, including handling cash and card transactions, processing refunds and exchanges, and maintaining accurate cash registers.
* maintain a clean and organized store environment through housekeeping duties, including cleaning shelves, displays, and product areas.
* assist with product displays and ensure all products are attractively displayed in the store.
* develop strong working relationships and teamwork with in-store managers and colleagues.
* be knowledgeable about store promotions, products, and services in order to provide accurate information to customers.
* complete any other duties assigned by the store management team, based on operational needs.
* having any of the workforce skills qualifications certified courses is a plus.
* previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
* strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
* willingness to learn and develop new skills.
* must be flexible with working hours, including weekends and holidays.
job types: full-time, part-time
* shift system
* weekend availability
salary: $2,000.00 - $2,500.00 per month
bonus is provided
send your resume to
$3200 to $3500 (Monthly)
·5-day work week
·Good work environment and staff welfare
·Accelerated management advancement path for potential candidates
·Career growth, development opportunities and leadership progression
What to Expect
• Accelerated learning through first-hand exposure via rotations across core business functions.
• Opportunities to work with industry associations and partners.
• There will be strong support and guidance throughout your career. You will be assigned to a Senior Manager as your mentor. This support system will help to prepare you for the successful completion of the programme.
• Drive critical projects, work with diverse teams, and receive direct guidance from senior leaders.
• Management Track involves rotations in the following business segments – Consulting and Business Planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
• Assist in ad-hoc duties when assigned regular employee engagements from Division Head to Rank-and-File Employees.
·Singaporeans and PR only
·Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are welcome to apply
·Positive attitude and pro-active with a strong business acumen
·Strong analytical reasoning skills
·Good interpersonal skills
·Career Level: Executive/Senior Executive
·Qualification: Local Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree
·Job Type: Full-Time
·Job Specialization: Business/Compliance/Finance
Up to $20 (Hourly)
💰 Salary: up to $20 per hour
- Base qualification and experience
• Part-Time - 3 days per week
(Minimum 3 months commitment)
. Full Time - 1 year
🕰 Working Days & Hours
• Mon to Friday
• 1 Coleman Street, The Adelphi, #07-02B, Singapore 179803
✏️ Job Requirements:
• Able to Start immediately
• Able to attend interview within 2 working days
☎️ Contact Details:
Only Msg / Watsapp (No Calls)
PLEASE QUOTE ‘CUSTOMER EVENT' to Angeline @ .
• Upon receiving your application you will be notified for an interview via SMS within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
Please note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$2400 to $2900 (Monthly)
🔆JUNIOR EVENT ASSOCIATES 🔆 (ALL ARE WELCOME) - UP TO $2900
💰 Salary: up to $2400 to $2900
Base qualification and experience
Assist in the planning and leading of events
F2F Engagement with our client's target customers at the events site
Handle product inquiries and manage the sales process from start to finish
Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales records and reports
Work closely with the marketing team to drive marketing strategies and ideas
Passion for engaging with new people and building genuine relationships through
Strong communication skills - written and verbal
to learn, and always looking to seek improvement
You have experience in customer-facing roles such as retail, or customer
Able to attend interview within 2 working days
Able to Start Immediately
🌟 We welcome candidates with no
experience/fresh graduates, as training will be provided!
☎ Contact Details:
Msg / WhatsApp (No Calls)
Upon receiving your application you will be notified of an interview via SMS
within 24 hours. PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE MESSAGE.
note no transport fee allowance will be given for attending the interview.
$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
💥🌊 Electronic Retail Associate @ Orchard 🌊💥
🤑 Basic: $2000 - $2400 + comms
⏰ 5 Scheduled working days
⏰ 11am – 8pm / 12:30pm – 9:30pm
✅ Provide professional customer service
✅ Promote products and coordinate delivery
✅ Basic cashiering and housekeeping
🌟🌟🌟🌟 APPLY NOW 🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟 WhatsApp | +65
🌟 Telegram |
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Maverick Foo | R21101907
$1700 to $2000 (Monthly)
Location: Vivocity | Raffles City | PLQ
💵 Basic Salary: $1,700 to $2,000 + Allowance + Commission
Working hours: (6 days scheduled work week)
⏰ 10am – 6.30pm / ⏰ 1.30pm – 10pm
🔥 Ensure smooth operations for outlet
🔥 End of month to review and prepare sales, stock and staff file
🔥 Work together with team to achieve kiosk sales target
🔥 Promote product to customers
🔥 Coordinate the delivery of goods and product display
🔥 Maintain store's cleanliness
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Sales-driven & customer service oriented.
🎇 Interested applicants, apply via 🎆
☎ WhatsApp: 8 7 4 8 3 1 6 3 | 📲 Telegram:
Rapid Recruitment Asia | 16C8261
Bryan Neo | R2 1 1 0 3 2 3 3
$2520 to $2800 (Monthly)
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
What you will be doing
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
• Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
• Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
• Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
• Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
• Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
• Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
• Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
• Passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Excellent communication and technical skills
• Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
• Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
• Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
• Strong systematic organized to approach to work.
• Willing to work 5 days work, 44hrs per week.(shift work that includes early opening and late closing till 11pm)
Submit your application throughAdditional Information
$2000 to $4000 (Monthly)
$1800 to $3000 (Monthly)
If you are keen to apply for the position, kindly email your detailed resume inMS note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website atwww.recruit-expert.com
EA Licence: 19C9701
$4500 to $5000 (Monthly)
$12 to $18 (Hourly)
🔥Part Time Sales Associates @ Somerset🔥
ASAP to end Dec/ longer
5 days per week: Retail hours
💵Salary: $12/hr , OT: $18/hr
- Providing excellent customer service, product knowledge and building rapport with customers
- Assist in inventory management and housekeeping at the boutique
- Maintain and manage the POS/Cashier
☎️Telegram: | ☎️WhatsApp:
☀️ More jobs available at on Telegram
Rapid Recruitment Asia (16C8261)
Joyce Chew (R23111930)
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023