$6500 to $7500 (Monthly)
• Manage assurance engagements (group or company) defining the audit strategy in consultation with the director / partner and execute in compliance with the firm’s policies and protocols. When required, you'll personally execute complex audit procedures and lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, depending on the size of the engagement. Strong exposure to group audits preferred.
• Manage projects and engagements profitably by leading team to perform efficiently;
• Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Generate new business opportunities the services provided by our sister concerns and actively assess/present ways to apply knowledge and services.
• Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies.
• Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contributions to the assurance team.
• Conduct timely performance reviews, provide performance feedback/on-the-job training
• Maintain cooperative relationships with other assurance teams; Develop and maintain long-term productive client relationships and networks.
• Sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
• Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views; Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.; Strong written and verbal communication skills; Good project management skills; Integrity within a professional environment
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field; Obtained or in the final stages of obtaining CPA Singapore qualification
• Working knowledge of Caseware audit software a strong advantage; min 2 - 3 years of related experience in a managerial role.
Interested candidate, please email
More about PRESTIGE-HERITAGE SERVICES PTE LTD