$10000 to $13000 (Monthly)
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Vice President (AVP) to lead the delivery team for key digital products in the areas of agile development of mobile and web.
· Lead and manage the delivery team to develop and deliver digital products and projects using DevOps and Agile methodology. The team will undertake development, testing and delivery of product to market
· Familiar with IT solutioning and architecture
· Experienced to operate development work streams with both onshore and offshore external development teams
· Work with project sponsors and stakeholders and be accountable for projects deliverables
· Control costs and budgets, and manage contracts with vendors
· Work well with different vendors and developers
· Work with different teams of business and system analysts to implement IT and platforms effectively and efficiently
· Drive good project management practices and governance within the IT team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
· Degree in Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· At least 8-10 years of experience in Application/Mobile/Software development including the use of mobile development platforms or DevOps experience in implementing mobile and web related projects
· Hands-on development experiences in the areas of full-stack, hybrid, or low code platforms
· Manage a team of developers, testers, and onshore/offshore development teams
· Experience in delivery of platforms to market, and be proficient in servers planning and scaling, load testing, stress testing and others
· At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in delivering IT digital projects related to real estate, customer relationship, building construction or related fields
· Have played project roles of project manager, business analyst, solution architect and software developer/operations
· Excellent project & vendor management skills & experience
· Must have excellent project leading, inter-personal and problem-solving skills.
· Good written & verbal skills, able to communicate with all levels of management & staff
· Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin; the candidate may be required to work closely with offshore IT teams and vendors in the different regions.
More about TALENT LEGAL GLOBAL SEARCH CONSULTANCY (PTE.) LTD.