$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Marks & Spencer (M&S) is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer is hiring Bakers/ Kitchen Assistant to drive the business in Singapore.
• Gathering ingredients, prepare, bake and pack according to M&S recipe.
• Delivers food presentation and ensure required food standards are met.
• Maintains aspirational hospitality and fresh counter standards throughout trading for both customers and colleagues.
• Ensure great food and drink is served safely to every customer, following M&S product specification.
• Minimize wastages and work in an efficient and productive manner.
• Ensure stock accuracy and on shelf availability by identifying gaps and produce accordingly.
• Ensure communication to management is timely for example: changes in sale trends, quality issues and customer feedback/requirement.
• Maintain safe and legal work environment for customers and colleagues by following organization TSL requirement and M&S Global Minimum Standard.
• Mandatory daily recording of food safety due diligence checklists.
• Any other ad-hoc duties given by managers
• On-job training and promising career development opportunities within M&S.
• Possess a pleasant and cheerful disposition.
• Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Conversant in English.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
More about Al Futtaim