We are looking for a Beautician to take care of our customers’ cosmetic needs.
Beautician responsibilities include removing hair, recommending skin care therapies and managing client appointments. You should be well-versed in beauty treatments, including hairstyling, makeup, facials, hair removal, manicures and pedicures. If you’re able to identify customers’ needs and help them feel good about themselves, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients receive high quality cosmetic services and walk out our door smiling.
- Greet customers upon arrival
- Remove hair using permanent and temporary methods (e.g. electrolysis and waxing)
- Apply hair products, like serum, cream and clay to style hair
- Give manicures and pedicures following clients’ preferences
- Recommend hairstyles and nail colors to match clients’ needs and personal style
- Apply makeup products
- Provide guidelines to clients on how to take care of their skin
- Book appointments over the phone and serve walk-ins based on availability
- Maintain updated client records (e.g. contact details and treatments)
- Cross-sell therapies and beauty products, when relevant
- Make sure our working area is clean and equipment is sterilized at all times
- Keep track of levels of stock (e.g lotions and nail polishes)
- Proven work experience as a Beautician, Cosmetologist or similar position
- Hands-on experience with makeup and hair removal techniques
- Familiarity with skin care therapies, like moisturizing, exfoliation and peeling
- Knowledge of beauty products and trends
- Ability to provide personalized services based on each client’s requirements
- High school diploma
- Degree in Beauty therapy, Cosmetology or relevant field is a plus
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.