WRS is sourcing for a Business Development Manager for our client!
If you are someone who brings a proven track record in successfully leading business development activities and the experience/ ability to provide attention to details but also has the ability to think beyond the ‘transactional’ and provide ‘big picture’/strategic thinking. This role would need you to be someone to possess a blend of management, marketing and strategic thinking skills.
- Understand subscription and SaaS contracts and the nuances of how to negotiate key contract items with medium to large corporation
- Identify new prospects and opportunities that grow revenues, users and content
- Maintain high volume of outreach to potential partners and clearly communicate to staff the business development pipeline
- Review prospecting and outreach processes regularly
- Identify new opportunities for monetization
- Manage and grow existing partnerships and collaboration
- Develop, organize and execute new business development initiatives
- Identify gaps, and increase efficiencies for outreach
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure implementation, proper communication and management of potential and successful partnerships
- Report to the management team on performance and goals regularly and accurately
- Quarterly evaluation and optimization of business development goals
- Maintain accurate information in relevant databases, including those on corporate capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in basic technologies (i.e. MS Office, Google Suite, Slack, Notion, Hubspot, Salesforce etc.)
- Experience negotiating contracts and key deal terms such as pricing, service levels, data and reporting requirements, indemnification, insurance, liability, etc.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Advanced project management skills
- Works well independently and in teams; proactive in anticipating work requirements and problem solving
- Well-organized, meticulous and skilled in setting priorities and meeting deadlines, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience leading and supporting new business efforts
- Experience in developing cost proposals and pricing strategies
- Experience working with/in public sector (Government / Healthcare / Social Services)
EA License: 20S0371
Reg No: R1981018
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.