$4000 to $7000 (Monthly)
· Develop and maintain customer relationships and negotiate all contracts with prospective clients
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
· Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs and team members
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
· Continuously improve through feedback
· Proven work experience as a sales representative
· Possess a bachelor’s degree, majoring in Marketing, Communications, Commerce or equivalent
· Experienced in IT industry
· Knowledge of UX/UI, Mobile APP and Web Development preferred but not essential
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Software
· Highly motivated and targeted is driven with a proven track record in sales
· Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
· Time management and organisational skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Good English communication and written skills
· Willing to meet clients
· Skill in writing proposal and presentation.
More about USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHERS PTE. LTD.