- Meet with clients and perform an initial assessment of a problematic business or operation situation. Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports ….). Qualify the prospects
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes. Get agreement with clients on the problems and causes.
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s requirements, capabilities, and limitations. Work with delivery team to get agreement on scope, pricing, and schedule prior to presentation to the client.
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice with the support of Subject Matters Experts.
- Work with client or field sales to justify the project and initiate a sequence of events that will lead to the completion of the buying process,
- Analyze market data to plan sales campaigns and craft sales pitches. Work with the marketing team on a strategy solution positioning.
To apply kindly click on the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your present salary and notice period. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kindly visit https://www.durshi.com/job-opportunities/ for more job listings.
EA Licence No: 10C3426, EAP Reg. No: R1103531
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.