$2500 to $2800 (Monthly)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform key task of processing client’s funding and withdrawals, which includes Wire Transfer, Credit Cards, and other Payment Service Providers
• Maintenance of merchant portal and performing settlements.
• Preparations of monthly reconciliation report
• Preparation of monthly profit-sharing report (High Watermark and Non-High watermark) for our clients
• Work with the Development department for system enhancements and performing system testing to ensure new processes and functionalities can meet clients’ needs and requirements.
• Supporting the Sales Department to resolve any queries relating to operational processes.
• Work and liaise with different vendors to ensure that all deposits and withdrawals are delivered in a timely manner.
• Reviewing of documentations for Operational procedures.
• Other ad-hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
• Work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure operational strategies are aligned with a view to improve system robustness.
• Formulate business strategies to increase company efficiencies.
• Design policies and processes to facilitate any business implementation.
• Implement processes to ensure customer retention
• Oversee the systems throughout the organization.
• Manage contacts with vendors, partners, and clients.
• Planning for long term processes to keep the organization relevant
More about IWS Intelligent Workflow Solutions Pte Ltd