What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes Business Process Consultant provides processes, built on ServiceNow, to achieve customers' desired outcomes. You will develop expertise related to the processes enabled by the ServiceNow platform.
- Apply ServiceNow knowledge and <insert workflow> domain expertise in customer engagements to provide optimum workflows.
- Design efficient workflows based on ServiceNow Customer Workflow (CSM, FSM, Industries) product capabilities.
- Draft user stories and trains customers to create their own user stories, acceptance criteria, testing strategy and knowledge transfer while supporting customers in reviewing and approving them.
- Be an active contributor of leading practices, and provide expertise related to the ServiceNow platform or solutions and workflows built on the platform.
- Provide feedback to product development to improve the product based on experiences gained with customers.
- Maintain skills / certifications on CIS-CSM and CIS-FSM for Customer Workflows.
To To be successful in this role you have:
- 8 years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization; or equivalent education/experience.
- Management consulting experience preferred (e.g. Big 4, strategy firm).
- Ability to travel up to 80%.
- Creative, entrepreneurial spirit with comfort running initiatives and program independently within a “start-up paced” environment.
- Success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ServiceNow certifications in aligned workflow.
- Industry domain expertise in <<insert industry>> highly desirable.
- Large program experience leading architecture and design.
- Enterprise architecture experience.
- Cloud application technology experience.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.