$1400 to $3000 (Monthly)
- Participate in wash process and apply car wash equipment.
- Greet customers courteously and explain available wash services to them; take and process wash payments to the satisfaction of customers and car wash.
- Scrub heavily soiled and hard to reach areas of vehicles, and pre-wash exterior areas of cars.
- Carry out periodic maintenance of equipment used in washing to keep them in proper working order.
- Perform cleaning of facility and ensure everything is kept in the appropriate place and organized.
- Provide assistance to customers in any area concerning car wash process.
- Apply water hoses, nozzles, brushes, soap buckets, broom, hand tools, pressure washer, and grease gun.
- Move or direct cars into the wash area with a pleasant, focused, and competent attitude.
- Carry out visual inspection of vehicles to confirm their condition before sending them into the wash area.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to in carrying out given tasks daily
- Ensure vacuums are unclogged, trash cans emptied, and hoses properly hung.
- With a sense of urgency, ensure the right thing is done at the right time with customers, workshop, and fellow teammates.
More about Ministry of Detailing Pte Ltd