Find 1000 Chef Jobs in Singapore.
Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2500 to $3500 (Monthly)
✅Prepare mise en place according to kitchen standards
✅Prepare food orders according to recipes
✅Minimise wastage and spoilage of ingredients
✅Maintain excellent hygiene standards
✅ Follow SOPs and safety precautions
✅ Other ad hoc duties assigned
📋 JOB REQUIREMENTS 📋
✅Minimum 1 year of working experience in restaurant or hospitality industries
✅Possess Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
✅Meticulous, team player with a positive attitude
✅Passion for food, creative & result-orientated
✅5.5 days work/ week
❗️Title of Position: Kitchen Cleaner ❗️
✅ 5.5 days a week.
💰 SALARY 💰
✅ $2,500 MONTHLY
$2200 to $2800 (Monthly)
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
Posting on behalf of our associate Company, Hugabo.
Join our community of ninjas and whip up good Asian soups and meals that nourish souls and bodies.
We offer competitive basic salary for our ninjas:
• Full-time: $1,800 – 2,000
• Shift Leader: $2,000 - $2,400
• Manager: $2,400 - $2,800
For a limited time only, we offer up to $2,000 additional sign-on bonus! – until all pioneering positions are filled
And up to 18 employees and medical benefits:
• New employee joining bonus – up to $2,000
• Annual performance bonus – up to 2 months' salary
• Guaranteed yearly salary increment
• Monthly performance incentives
• Structured and rapid career progression for high performers
• Multiple performance recognition awards including star performers, service ambassadors awards
• Sponsorship opportunities for professional upskilling
• Medical and dental benefits
• Free daily meals for all employees
• And many more – speak to us to find out more
At Hugabo, you will
• Work with a lean, fast-growing team with lots of exposure and learning opportunities
• Work in a friendly, inclusive and respectful culture that allows you to thrive in your own way
Multiple work locations:
1. Sun Plaza – Sembawang MRT station (NS11)
2. One – Kent Ridge MRT station (CC24)
$2800 to $3500 (Monthly)
Great World City / Millenia Walk
5.5 days work week, depending on workload.
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Salary: $ 2,000 (SGD)
Career Conversion Program(CCP) - Make a successful career switch into booming F&B industry!
Want to be the next MASTER CHEF? Join us! No experience required!
Fully Sponsored Diploma + Secured Career Progression+Salary $2700
Building candidate’s capability from mid-level to Chef level:
Career Conversion Programme (CCP) in Food Services:
$1950 to $2600 (Monthly)
The Chef is responsible to prepare a variety of dishes and is responsible for the receiving, storing, organizing, and distributing food, and supply items. Preparation of daily mise en plac. He/ She is expected to observe health and safety standards for all food, and equipment; make requisitions for food supplies; and ensure that food items are properly stored.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, cook and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and quality standards.
• Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
• Washing, cutting, and trimming offood items.
• Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items on the menu.
• Ensure that procedures for suppliers, equipment, and work areas are in compliance with the established standards.
• Assist in keeping food wastage to a minimum, through correct product measurement.
• Ensure stock management and inventory in place
• Maintain good knowledge of standard food preparation through training by immediate superior/ manual provided by the company.
• Maintain the kitchen cleanliness (housekeeping).
• Ensure that food hygiene and safety standards are maintained and comply.
• To adhere to kitchen SOPs.
• Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming standard.
• Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
• Assist in dishwashing duties as and when required.
• Be a team player
• Food preparation or/and cooking
•Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the management of Stock Inventory, Food Cost, and Food Quality control.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual Increment
• Performance IncentiveBonus
• Birthday voucher
• Staff discount
• Annual / Medical benefits provided
$4500 to $6000 (Monthly)
Job Description :
Interested candidates please send your resume to
$2500 to $3300 (Monthly)
• Reporting to the Head Chef, responsibilities are as follows:-
• Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
• Following directions provided by the head chef.
• Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
• Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
• Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
• Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
• Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
• Past experiences working in a similar role.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
• Passion for delivering great food and service.
• Multitasking and organizational ability.
• 6 working days per week, ability to work on weekends/public holiday
$3000 to $4500 (Monthly)
Salary : $3000 to $4500
$2500 to $5000 (Monthly)
$1 to $10 (Daily)
Sharing is caring and we know how to spend Christmas well.
Join us to cook Christmas soup and give it to those in need.
Will to help and volunteer
Basic cooking skills
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2023