Find 1000 Chef Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
Immediate Positions available!
Full-Time (FT) & Part-Time (PT) Service Crew
Join Ya Kun Family now!
Working location: FAR EAST SQUARE
Working hour: 2 shifts available (Subject to schedule)
• Responsible for manning the outlet stations and product preparation.
• Toasting, brewing, cooking and general cleaning duties.
• Compliance with NEA safety and hygiene standard requirements.
• Provide good customer service and product quality.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
• No experience is required but must have positive attitude and be prepared to work hard.
• Customer-centric, service-oriented and a team player.
• Able to commence work at short notice will be an advantage.
• Part-Time/Contract Position: S$9/hour onwards
• Full-Time Position: Up to S$2,500, including OT & Incentive *T&C apply
• Good career progression; promoted to Supervisor (within 1-2 years) *Based on performance
• Staff Discount
• Birthday Voucher
• Medical Benefits
• Annual Leave
• Long Service Award
Click 'APPLY' or whatsApp to now!
Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware, glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. They perform a range of duties, including dusting or mopping and sweeping floors. They also make sure the dining area and common areas stay fresh by performing routine inspections every day at specified times. Additionally, dishwashers are expected to keep the dishwashing area clean and safe.
*** Flexible work shift is available. i.e. 6 hours shift work
$11 to $19.5 (Hourly)
✨🍴🍜💁🏻 [UP$] AD-HOC F&B ASSISTANT @ ISLANDWIDE [FAST HIRE & START ASAP] 💁🏻🍜🍴✨
💯 Ad-Hoc Job!!!!
❄️ Aircon Environment ❄️
👥 Students Are Welcome !!
📍 Location: Kallang Wave | Bugis | Katong
💰Salary: $11/HR (Weekdays) | $13/HR (Weekends) | $19.5 (PH Weekends)
📅Work days :
Kallang Wave - Sat (21/01) & Sun (22/01) : 11am - 10pm
Bugis -Friday (20/01) | Sat (21/01) |Sun (22/01) : 12pm - 10pm
Katong - Sat (21/01) & Sun (22/01) : 11am - 10pm
❗️Basic F&B etiquettes
❗️Assist customers with their enquires and orders
❗️Assist with housekeeping and any ad-hoc duties
| Able to Start ASAP |
| Singaporeans Only|
📍APPLY NOW - EVENTF&B📍
💫Whatsapp @ | 💫Telegram
✨Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd |16C8261
✨Teresa Chan | R1762644
$1950 to $2600 (Monthly)
The Chef is responsible to prepare a variety of dishes and is responsible for the receiving, storing, organizing, and distributing food, and supply items. Preparation of daily mise en plac. He/ She is expected to observe health and safety standards for all food, and equipment; make requisitions for food supplies; and ensure that food items are properly stored.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, cook and present food effectively and efficiently, meeting the company operations manual and quality standards.
• Assist in the preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food.
• Washing, cutting, and trimming offood items.
• Keep up to date with the current promotions and new items on the menu.
• Ensure that procedures for suppliers, equipment, and work areas are in compliance with the established standards.
• Assist in keeping food wastage to a minimum, through correct product measurement.
• Ensure stock management and inventory in place
• Maintain good knowledge of standard food preparation through training by immediate superior/ manual provided by the company.
• Maintain the kitchen cleanliness (housekeeping).
• Ensure that food hygiene and safety standards are maintained and comply.
• To adhere to kitchen SOPs.
• Report on time, in proper uniform and grooming standard.
• Maintain good personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards in the workplace.
• Assist in dishwashing duties as and when required.
• Be a team player
• Food preparation or/and cooking
•Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the management of Stock Inventory, Food Cost, and Food Quality control.
Compensation & Benefits
• Annual Increment
• Performance IncentiveBonus
• Birthday voucher
• Staff discount
• Annual / Medical benefits provided
$1700 to $2200 (Monthly)
Our Crew members are the lifeblood of GYG. You are on the front line, greeting customers, taking orders, rolling burritos, re-stocking the fridges, basic food prep, wiping tables, and learning other roles across the team. You’ll get exposure to every aspect of what goes into running a busy, GYG business.
Experience is helpful, but it’s not everything. What we mean is:
●Experience in hospitality venues or fast-paced environments is great but not essential
●You’re open to coaching, eager to learn, and ready to put in the effort
●‘Can do' attitude and can be relied upon to follow through
These are just some of the benefits that come with working at GYG:
●Attractive Salary $$
●Performance Incentives (quarterly)
●Rapid Career Growth
●5 days work week and 2 days OFF, 44 hours
●Outpatient & Hospitalisation benefits
●Staff meals & discounted meals
●Sign-up bonus of $2,000
●Staff referral programme of $500
●Various types of leave entitlements
●Cultural celebrations – Day of the Dead and Cinco de Mayo (We just love to celebrate everything!!)
We guarantee you will have lots of fun at work and not a single day is the same!
$1800 to $2300 (Monthly)
Rapid Recruitment Asia Pte Ltd | 16C8261
Lee Jia Xin | R1877275
✅ CHINESE SPEAKER NEEDED
✅ MALAYSIAN WORK PERMIT AVAILABLE
✅ $2,500 BASIC + COMMISSION
✅ CURRENT STAFF EARNING UP TO $8K mo.
✅ IMMEDIATE START
✅ RETAIL OUTLETS: NORTHPOINT, JURONG POINT, WESTGATE, WATERWAY POINT, NOVENA, PARKWAY PARADE
✅ NO AGE REQUIREMENT
✅ NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
✅ REPUTABLE COMPANY
✅ 6 STORE LOCATIONS
$2200 to $2600 (Monthly)
Rice Fields (RICE) prides ourselves as a reputed architectural material solution provider to many esteemed partners in the industry. As a supplier of premium quality and stylish eco-friendly tiles to homes, institutions and commercial projects globally, our team is committed to deliver the finest product and services to the architecture + design industry.
Our Operations Team support the functions of the company through meeting the logistics and warehousing needs. Come and join us in our Team as a Delivery Van Driver.
Van cannot be driven back home
$3100 to $6000 (Monthly)
- Focus on meeting clients daily, upgrading on knowledge, and eventually moving up to manage a team whenever you are ready
- Build your investment portfolio so that you can generate passive income for yourself and your client
- Help your clients and their referrals
- Learning and passing on knowledge is a key virtue
A Team Leader will focus on going to joint appts with the newer members, training, guiding, and passing them your skills and knowledge to them
What you need to have:
- A Diploma/Degree, preferably in Business, Banking & Finance, or Engineering
- Limited slots, SG/ P .R Preferred
- Applicants with at least 2 years of progressive career track record of sales experience in the financial services industry will be considered for the Relationship Manager position.
- Applicant who is new-to-financial industry and possesses a positive attitude and aptitudes will be considered.
- Financial Advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M8, M9, M9A & HI is an advantage.
- An initiator and team player.
- Good communication skills.
If you are up for the challenge and are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, including your cover letter, present and expected salaries to the HR department via the APPLY now button or text or call (Andy)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as there are only 3 distinct positions available.
Aspire Alliance丰联集团(AA) is a branch of Manulife Financial Advisers known for its group of dynamic Financial Services Consultants who are committed to the pursuit of excellence, through quality advice and professional services.AA strives to provide value-added services to our clients by putting together a one-stop solution to help them achieve their financial goals. This includes tax consultancy and planning, corporate secretarial services, global investment program (GIP), Wills & Trust as well as life and general insurance solutions. These are achieved via our vast network of preferred partners. Clients are always assured of the commitment put into the financial advisory process to help in the achievement of their financial goals.
$6000 to $8000 (Monthly)
Are you hoping to break free from the 9-5 rat race with an interest in the Finance Sector? Do Send your resume to to get started!
- Financial analysis and re-evaluation of client’s portfolios
- Providing wealth management advice to clients
- Creating and implementing strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
- Managing client’s assets and protecting their financial health
- Flexible working hours with a vibrant and supportive team
- One stop financial advisory to high net-worth clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
$3000 to $3500 (Monthly)
*5 days office hours, Bonus, Company Transport*
Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing/ Chemical
Position Title: Assistant QA Engineer
Working Location: Tuas (Transport provided from Choa Chu Kang)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Salary Package: Basic + Variable Bonus
Assist in Quality Assurance operation, ensuring the smooth functioning.
Ensure incoming, outgoing inspections are carried out and recorded.
Assist in providing solutions to routine problem face by QA staff.
Initiate action to prevent non-conformance relating to internal process.
Calibration of inspection/measuring/test equipment.
Control rejected materials/products and ensure they are recorded and identified.
Product quality data analysis.
Participate in QEHSS activities and recommend QEHSS improvement measures to the superior.
Conform to QEHSS management.
Participate in Continual Improvement Program (CIP).
At least Diploma in any discipline.
Minimum 1 year of related working experience.
Kindly apply through ANY of the following methods:
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Industry/ Organization Type: Logistics/ Freight Forwarding
Position Title: Warehouse Assistant
Working Location: Tuas (Nearby MRT)
Working Hours: 5.5 days
Salary Package: Basic Salary + Variable Bonus + OT Pay
Duration: Permanent Role
Relevant working experience in Warehousing / Logistics environment
Able to work OT when required
Basic computer literacy skills
Must possess Forklift license
Anradus Policy: This clarifies Anradus' working procedures, from receiving the applicant's resume, screening to shortlisting. We assure you our consultants will go through every resume we receive, but we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Angel Lim | EA Reg No.: R1769781
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023