$2200 to $2500 (Monthly)
Job responsibilities :
- Perform acceptance test on receiving material, in- process intermediates and Finished Goods
- Analyzing customer RTV/in house retain samples to support customer complaints investigation and or process troubleshooting
- Support QC measurements for engineering studies, product scale up and Technology transfer
- Review SPC trend and highlight any trend abnormality to production engineering
- Issue Production Batch Ticket to production via JDE ARS system
- Conduct Calibration and Maintenance of Laboratory equipment
- Conduct periodic Measurement System Analysis
- Liaise with vendor on Maintenance, Calibration, Troubleshooting and of Lab equipment
- Generate monthly SPC report for customers
- Generate COA (LIMS)
-Generate Monthly scrap report
- Internal Auditor for Management system (QMS/EMS/OHSAS)
-Diploma in Chemical Process Technology.
-Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
-Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
-Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
-Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equatio
Interested Candidates, Please send your Detailed Resume stating Past Employments, Including Reasons of Leaving , Current / Last Drawn and Expected Salary to / Call
Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No:95C2823
Posting Personnel: Koh Wei Feng
EA Personnel Registration No: R1987490
More about Manfield Employment Services Pte Ltd