Ophir is a privately held company headquartered in Singapore with staff operating in Europe, US
and Asia. We work in the areas of product lifecycle and supply chain management
We are seeking EE engineer to support BLE/Wifi application for IOT product for leisure and entertaining industries.
- Develop new IOT product such as Wifi/BLE/NFC/Multi-media products.
- Participate in New Product Introduction.
- Evaluate RF, magnetic induction and PCB design to deliver best in-class wireless IOT product.
- Evaluate measurement technique, test concept and RF performance in lab and in production.
- knowledge on the RF matching circuit and familiar with smith chart will be advantageous.
- Able to understand and code imbedded software in C.
- Diploma/ bachelor’s degree in electrical/Electronic or Communication Engineering.
- Diploma holders with min 3 years’ working experience or fresh graduation candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in C/C++/C#, Linux/Ubuntu, Python and test executives will be advantages.
- Good knowledge on layout rule for RF hardware, Bluetooth or Wifi technology.
- Micro-controller/processor hardware experience required.
- Good root cause analysis, hands-on debug skill using RF equipment such as spectrum analyser, VNA and DSO.
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel on short notice.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.