- Daily ferrying workers to-and fro from office to project site
- Loading and offloading of materials from the vehicle.
- Perform transportation duties as deployed by the supervisor and carry out the duties diligently as per instructed.
- Deliver construction materials to required work site.
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for daily routine checks and maintain the general cleanliness of the vehicle.
- To supervise, manage and oversee workers at project site and ensure all works are carried out in line with safety standards in order to provide high quality works in safe and efficient manner
- Assist and support the Project Team on day-to-day operations of the project, ensure timely and smooth progress of works
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2 – 3 year(s) of working experience in the telecommunication/fibre construction related field or equivalent
- Candidate who possess a valid class 3/4 driving license; at least 1 year(s) of experience
- Familiar with Singapore roads and use of navigation apps
- Drive in a safe manner at all time and adhering to traffic rules & regulations stated in the Road Traffic
- Independent organized with positive work attitude and good team player.
- Able to perform night shift, work overtime and weekends
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.