- A hands-on supervisor to manage a team of cleaning staff
- Ability to operate various cleaning equipment and good knowledge of cleaning process and chemical usage
- Ensure full compliance of cleaning and hygiene quality standards
- Managing of stock inventory, cleaning equipment & tool
- Upkeep cleaning records
- Any other administration/operation duties may be assigned on ad hoc basis.
- Location: City area
- Working hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- 6-day work week (Rest day on week day)
- Preferably with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in similar role
- Computer literacy and good verbal and written communication skills essential
- Attention to details, high accuracy and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, good analytical & interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work with minimal supervision
Interested candidates are to submit their resume here.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.