The Minterest Group is a leading digital investment and financing platform that is majority owned by the ARA Group. Our vision is to simplify the everyday tasks of finance, payments and investments using technology.
Minterest Money is the Minterest Group’s consumer financing arm. Using technology and a proprietary credit scoring algorithm, we deliver bespoke and unique financing costs to each individual borrower. You will have plenty of opportunities to contribute, participate in the Group's business initiatives including Buy-Now-Pay-Later, e-wallets and investments, expand our growing network of partnerships and work with senior management to grow the business.
If you like the idea of working in a fun and dynamic environment that supports your development, join us as we embark on this exciting journey! Apply with us to find out more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend to and liaise with customers to identify and ascertain their financing requirements and collect information for loan applications
- Perform credit assessment of loan applicants, seek credit approval from management and communicate with customers with outcome of assessment
- Attend to customers’ queries and any loan-related issues
- Explain loan contract terms to customers and book loans into loan booking system
- Perform KYC checks on customers and determine final eligibility through online access to the Moneylenders’ Credit Bureau
- Perform loan disbursement procedures for customers
- Monitor and update customers’ account records
- Follow up with customers on loan repayments and advise on loan restructuring
- Perform regular reporting to management on status of applications and performance of loan portfolio
- Opportunity to participate in other business initiatives of the Minterest Group, including Buy-Now-Pay-Later, e-wallets and investments
- Opportunity to work with senior management on workflow efficiency, data analytics and partnerships to grow the business
- Must be willing to work retail hours and on weekends
- Candidates with prior experience are preferred
- Candidates must possess at least a degree in any discipline
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.