We are looking to add to our team of friendly, hardworking and dedicated clinic assistants in our GP clinics. Aesthetic experience is welcomed.
- Enthusiastic attitude towards customer service; professionalism in punctuality and attendance
- Registration duties for the patients under schemes, CHAS portal, insurances, CPF, Medisave.
- Collect and handle cashiering duties
- Submit claims in online portals
- Ensure clinic facility is in good order
- Provides other day-to-day administrative and clinical support for the clinic
- Able to work 2-3 night shifts (end 9 pm/10.30 pm) and 1 weekend shift (half day)
- Proficient and comfortable with using PC and online portals, knowing how to use Clinic Assist software is a plus
- No criminal record
- Positive personality and keen to belong to a team
What you can expect:
- Career progression and salary increments
- Good working environment with nice doctors and clinic assistants
- Flexible leave arrangements
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.