We are currently searching for an experienced Cloud engineer with a solid track record of developer experience in full stack applications for our client.
Our client creates intelligent sustainable environments and is on a mission to empower companies that create smart living experiences, to use their and the world’s resources more efficiently by connecting utilities, things, and people through the best technology ecosystem.
The successful candidate shall have individual experience in architecting CI/CD cloud architectures and designing and developing full stack applications on cloud from APIs to clients. As Cloud Engineer you will be working with the Head of Application Development and the rest of our R&D teams to architect reliable, best practice CI/CD serverless architectures on cloud.
Our systems cover a wide range of web and mobile applications required to support our hardware portfolio of products. As part of our new cloud strategy, we are looking for a talented individual having demonstrated strong ability to understand user requirements, user personas, defining user interfaces and implementing them leveraging the latest development tools and stacks on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Define, review, create and contribute to product requirement specifications
- Define, review, create and contribute to cloud architecture design
- Develop micro-services and own their deployment and operations
- Contribute to the selection of technology stacks and cloud architectures
- Develop mobile applications
- Develop front-end applications
- Develop cloud back-end applications
- DevOps development required on all aspects
- Writing test cases and executing tests
- Able to work with distributed remote teams
- Direct reporting to the Head of Applications in terms of responsibilities, schedules, HR-related topics, and status reports
- Works closely with the Applications team to design the different architectures and applications
- Works closely with the marketing and sales teams to capture requirements
- Works closely with the embedded developers on the system integration
- Must be able to demonstrate having had development ownership of code
- Capability to design, code, test and write documentation.
- Demonstrate a solid track record of prior experience in web, mobile and cloud applications
- Working knowledge and understanding of Agile software development.
- Previous experience in IoT, Edge and AWS services is a plus
- 5-10 years of experience in cloud and web development
- Developer and Devops experience on AWS
Beneficial & Desirable
- Experience in lighting, HVAC control, and automation
- Experience with Azure or AWS IoT cloud solutions
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.