Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine, maintaining quality and safety standards.
- Set-ups and operates CNC Machines which includes CNC Lathe, Turning & Milling
- Operates the CNC Vertical Milling Machining & Horizontal Boring Machine
- Operates non-conventional machines.
- Set ups, operates and maintains all measuring equipment, tools, gages and fixtures to ensure accuracy.
- Performs basic equipment maintenance like cleaning, added coolant / hydraulic oils and removal of cutting chips.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawing, symbols, special notes, general tolerances and technical specifications.
- Highlight or issue NCR for non-conformance found or discrepancy in the process.
- Keeps records and maintains equipment and supplies
- Able to perform trouble-shooting of machines
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample workpieces, adhering to International standards.
Education: Minimum Secondary/ITE/Diploma Graduates
Experience: At least 2 years working as CNC Machinist
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.