ABOUT SDAX Financial Group
We are an award-winning, integrated digital financial services solutions provider with strong capabilities across three key vertical pillars of corporate financing, consumer financial services and digital asset exchange. Leveraging on our collective strengths across origination, distribution, digital exchange and custody, we are on a mission to deliver solutions seamlessly, providing access and equal opportunity to capital markets and alternative investments leveraging on blockchain technology.
We are hiring for a Compliance Officer for SDAX Financial Group
As a dynamic and fast growing FinTech financial group, we are looking for a result-oriented, self-starter who can be a business partner with various teams within our Group, dive deep into solutions and effectively manage the regulatory risks in the Group.
The Compliance Officer has the independent oversight on behalf of senior management with the emphasis on enhancing the Group’s risk framework to conform with industry standards and regulatory requirements in letter and spirit.
The interesting aspects that you will be exposed to, including:
- Working closely with various teams (including business, deal origination, distribution, marketing, technology, finance and operation) to ensure the compliance with all relevant law and regulations (including guidelines by the regulators).
- Undertaking continuous review and evaluation of the Group’s risk management policy and framework (including updating and implementing framework, control and validation for the Group AML/KYC and client onboarding process, suspicious transaction monitoring, personal account dealing, conflict of interests and Group’s codes of conduct).
- Identifying new and emerging risks relevant to the Group or any of the Group companies and developing and implementing risk management tools and system into business process.
- Demonstrating continuous and effective risk management within the Group (especially in the CMS licensed entity and RMO licensed entity in Singapore).
- Ensuring the relevant reports to the senior management and the relevant risk committees contain succinct information, so that informed decisions (whether for review, update and ad hoc approval) can be made.
- Assisting and facilitating communication with audits and inspections from auditors (internal and external) and regulators.
- Curating compliance training curriculum and conduct compliance trainings for all staff member in the Group (including, maintaining registers of training hours and licensing of representatives in the Group).
This job could work out for you as unique career progression, if you:
- Are curious about being part of the pioneering group that is creating a new paradigm in the financial services sector and growing with the Group to be a market leader in Singapore and ASEAN.
- Crave for being in the company of a diverse group of personalities who are innovatice, energetic, result-driven, pragmatic and passionate about the work.
- Take ownership in understanding the risk and compliance requirements in the context of the Group’s business strategy and focus.
- Apply your confidence, organisation and leadership skills to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously and to influence the team to change for the better.
- Foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open cooperative environment.
We would like to meet if you:
- Have at least 4 to 7 years of financial regulatory or external audit experience in a law firm, a big 4 audit firm, regulator or financial institution. Previous employment with a MAS regulated financial institution or exchange would be an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of the banking and finance, custodian, capital market products, alternative investments and Fintech companies landscape. Previous experience with financial markets and instruments, private placements, alternative investments, structured finance or exchange traded cash and derivative products would be a plus.
- Have a good understanding of internal audits or internal control reviews. Having the hand-on experience would be an advantage.
- Are articulate and meticulous with an analytical and intuitively inquisitive mind-set.
- Have transferrable skills and experiences that will contribute towards the growth of our Group.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.