We are looking for an assistant coordinator is the ability to work independently and work well with others. Taking responsibility and staying organized is essential in the planning process. The ability to network and maintain strong working relationships with vendors and suppliers is vital in building a secure contact list for future functions.
- Managing the quality of work and budget costs.
- Communicating with clients, developers, architects, and engineers.
- Preparing work schedules for contractors and laborers.
- Identifying, developing, and utilizing the talent pool to maximize productivity and quality of work.
- Adhering to both budgetary and time constraints.
- Visiting and inspecting building sites.
- Reporting on progress and challenges.
- Finding, employing, and managing contractors and sub-contractors.
- Learning and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering, or building science is preferred.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in construction required.
- Recognized internship beneficial.
- Strong business and communication skills.
- Voluntary certification beneficial.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.