Look for Contract, Page 3 Marketing Assistant Jobs in Singapore. April 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2700 to $3000 (Monthly)
$15 to $20 (Hourly)
We are helping our client to run a roadshow at raffles place MRT area to give out free ice-cream + promotion of their trading apps on 6th to 10th March
$50 per 4hrs shift (1030am to 230pm) + attractive commission
Must be able to come down for training on 2th March afternoon
Candidate must commit at least 3 days in the shifts
To guide user how to sign up and make deposits for the app.
$1800 to $2200 (Monthly)
99 Group is a leading real estate technology company that operates real estate portalsacross South East Asia, specializing in digital property advertising. Headquartered inSingapore, it is currently operational in Singapore and Indonesia and employs over 350employees. In Singapore, 99 Group operates 99.co, SRX.com.sg and iProperty.com.sg,while in Indonesia, it operates and Rumah123.com.
We are looking for an experienced [POSITION TITLE] to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
-Connect with users over the phone to check-in on their recent use of our property value features and their interest to sell
- Understand their demographics through appropriate fact-finding
- Assess conversation and proceed with determining the lead quality to offer our perks and benefits
- Refine script to match the conversation without diverging away from the main purpose
- Document conversation details including feedback and reactions on sheets provided
- Keeping track of users that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future
- Upload recorded calls onto relevant drives for tracking purposes
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on progress of calls periodically
- Prior relevant experience in telemarketing/tele sales is advantageous
- Objection handling skills
- Ability to be creative in their daily conversations and keep users engaged
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Eg. Microsoft Office)
- Sense of empathy and ability to relate to users
- Able to communicate in professional and efficient manner in English
- Outgoing personality, highly motivated and independent individual
$2520 to $2800 (Monthly)
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
What you will be doing
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
• Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
• Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
• Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
• Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
• Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
• Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
• Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
• Passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Excellent communication and technical skills
• Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
• Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
• Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
• Strong systematic organized to approach to work.
• Willing to work 5 days work, 44hrs per week.(shift work that includes early opening and late closing till 11pm)
Submit your application throughAdditional Information
$800 to $1500 (Weekly)
Are you looking for a role that pushes you to step out of your comfort zone? Join our team as an Education outdoor sale to gain valuable experience in marketing and promotion!
What to do:
• Familiarise with client’s product/services
• Work in a team with fellow Outdoor Sales
• Pre and post-sales services
Who we want on our team:
• Passionate and hard worker
• Outgoing and friendly personalities
• Weekend shift: 10am-4pm Or 4pm-9pm
• Weekday shift: 10am-4pm Or 4pm-9pm
What are you waiting for? Join us now!
Apply to us or whatsapps at
$8 to $10 (Hourly)
⏰ 11am to 8pm (with 1hr unpaid break) - 1st and last day of event will be longer hours
1 Mar @ Singpost Centre (Paya Lebar)
6 Mar to 12 Mar @ Lot One (CCK)
20 Mar @ Tiong Bahru Plaza
29 Mar to 4 Apr @ Tampines Mall
31 Mar @ Novena Square
🇸🇬Singaporean ONLY | No exp welcome!
📌Replenishing of stock
📌Assist the walk in customers
📌Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
✅No exp required
✅Customer service oriented
✅Long hours standing
✅Must be able to work alone!!!
☎To apply,screenshot this ad and whatsapp to with
$1850 to $3000 (Monthly)
Sales Promoters (many vacancies :Full Time) required by an established health supplement company. Candidates should have the followings;
1)Prior Sales experience,especially retail sales.
2)Able to work retail hours.
3) Be prepared to interact and communicate with customers at retail stores.
4) Sales promoters will be stationed at major retail pharmacies.
5) Preferably able to start work anytime.
Our company is offering the followings;
1) Basic pay and attractive commission.
2) 5-Day work week ( on retail hours).
3) Staff Discount.
4) Training provided
Interested candidates (Singaporean / PR )please call Mobile:
$3000 to $3200 (Monthly)
MYR $3,000/ month
📝 Employment Type
Hoestar Inspection International Pte Ltd
N-15-07 First Subang, Jalan SS15/4G, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
✏️ Job Requirements:
✅ Job Responsibilities:
Do contact Hoestar Inspection International Pte Ltd for more details
$4000 to $16000 (Monthly)
We Provide a vibrant & supportive team environment
Industry & company recognition
Flexible working hours (Choose your own start time)
Mentorship and practical guidance
Structured, effective training programmes
Quarterly bonuses and multiple yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful Investment specialist
Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
Provide wealth management advice to clients
Create and implement strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
Build meaningful, long term relationships with clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Motivated, self-directed & driven
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Confident in relationship management
$2800 to $4000 (Monthly)
Social Media Marketing & Sales Executive
Scotts Road, Goldbell Towers
SGD2,800 - SGD4,000Job Highlights
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Sales/Marketing , Sales - CorporateCompany Overview
We are a 300 man strong marketing/social media marketing, events and sales company that has grown tremendously over the years. We aim to inculcate an entrepreneurial mindset onto each and every valuable team member that is seeking growth and values, and in turn benefitting the interest of the company. We are looking for committed and passionate individuals who want to make a difference, with a positive attitude and strong work ethnics.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
$12 to $15 (Hourly)
Whether it's climbing up the corporate ladder or thinking of starting your own business, the art of sales is a crucial aspect to progress effectively in your career life.
Here’s a reality check: The element of selling is EVERYWHERE.
We're selling every day to our colleagues, family, and friends to agree with our ideas, follow through with our decisions, or consent to our requests.
All it takes is a win-win proposition, and they'd take up the offer, right?
If you’re a person that is willing to take on challenges and strive to become a valuable asset to ANY company, then please read on…
The world has changed abruptly due to the recent pandemic, and many businesses have transformed most of their operations from offline to online.
This certainly made selling through electronic means even more valuable and convenient.
EagleWealth SG is expanding our telemarketing team!
With perfectly crafted scripts and adequate training provided, you are sure to succeed as long as you follow through with determination.
We are ready to train and guide you to success. The question is... Are you?
Basic $12/h + Commissions
3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri)
2 hours per session (5 pm - 7 pm)
Work from home
Full-time employment available for outstanding candidates
• Proficient in speaking fluent English
• Outbound cold calling prospects within Singapore
• Arrange for appointments (MAS-Regulated Finance Products)
• Provide prompt follow up and coordination
• Manage and update the database for tracking purposes
• 2 weeks of intensive training will be provided (Sales Pitch & Objections Handling)
Interested applicants may apply directly here, shortlisted candidates will be called up by our admin staff.
$3000 to $5000 (Monthly)
If you are highly motivated, trustworthy and approachable, you are the one we are looking for!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
SIX KEY SKILLS YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
At least a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or its equivalent.
At least 21 years old. (As per MAS requirements)
Singaporean and PR only.
Highly motivated and self-starter who possess integrity and a strong work ethic.
Candidates with no sales experience are welcome to apply.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023