$2000 to $2400 (Monthly)
• Set up workstations and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
• Conduct quality checks on all ingredients
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen area and outlet.
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Help to monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
• Ensure all the food Recipe Manuals / Photo menus are in order and well kept at the outlet, and processes are followed carefully.
• Having experience as a cook is an advantage.
• Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
• Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
• Ability to work in a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent physical condition and stamina
More about Saladstop!