Find 1000 Customer Relation Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$3000 to $3300 (Monthly)
Customer Service Officer/ 12 Months Contract / Up to $3,300 OR35 Hours a week ($11/Hr)
• Opportunity to work for aReputable Company!
• Salary: $3,000 - $3,300 OR
• Working Hours: 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm, 2pm-11pm Or Night Shift +$300 10pm-7am or 11pm-8pm
• Location:Suntec Tower 2
• Handle first level enquires, primarily incoming calls through our hotlines or other channels such as email and webchat
• Understand customers' needs and provide quick, accurate and satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
• Guide callers in navigating the client website and using the available services
• Gather customer feedback and sentiments and escalate to the relevant parties for further actions
• Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up of all interactions with customers
• Maintains and improves service level quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
• Handle ad hoc duties as required
• Excellent Communication skills
• Possess critical thinking, able to keep cool and solve problems under complex situations
• Independent & disciplined, able to work under minimal supervision
Prepare your updated resume, send to the following email or click shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Prepare your updated resume, send to the following shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
$2200 to $2500 (Monthly)
What you will deliver
Who you are
What We Offer
GoGoX is the first on-demand logistics and transportation platform in Asia. As a pioneer among tech and logistics startups, we transform the logistics industry, by making use of the trending sharing economy concept and embracing the beauty of simplicity and efficiency.
Over the years, GoGoX has expanded its business from Hong Kong to Singapore, South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan and India and will continue to expand globally. If you share our vision and enjoy working in a creative, innovative and fun environment, apply to join our team and start your GOGOVanture today.
As a Customer Experience Ambassador (CEA), you are tasked with making sure that the lobby, members lounge, function rooms runs smoothly and effectively. You will act as the ‘face’ of HomeTeamNS and ensure visitors receive a heart-warming welcome. This also means creating a pleasant experience for members and guests to ensure their return. A CEA is also knowledgeable about HomeTeamNS offerings and services to engage and delight visitors.
Member/Guest Engagement (Lobby & Members’ Lounge)
Call-Centre cum Live Chat
*Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
$2000 to $2300 (Monthly)
Work time: 0830hrs to 1815hrs (Monday to Friday)
Company bus provided, pick-up @ Woodlands and Tampines
Required to schedule an interview appointment.
How to apply:
1) Email your updated resume to 2) Text / whatsapp to
$10 to $12 (Hourly)
Commitment: 2-3 Months & Above
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click Apply Now button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
$2200 to $2800 (Monthly)
1. Customer Service Officer
·Perform daily spa opening and closing housekeeping and administrative duties.
·Handle customer enquiries and assist customers in scheduling of spa appointments.
·Explain spa menu & promotions.Recommend appropriate treatments to customers.
·Explain and sell spa packages to customers.
· Customer Service Officer : Minimum N/O/A’ Levels, with 1 year experience, preferably in the beauty or spa industry. Outstanding ITE Higher Nitec graduates may be considered.
·Keen passion for the Beauty or Spa industry.
·Well groomed with a pleasant disposition and personality.
·Good communications and interpersonal skills, and most importantly service attitude.
·Effectively bilingual, with ability to handle English and Mandarin speaking customers.
·Able to work spa operating hours, including weekends.
·Flexible schedule can be discussed.
·Singaporeans / PRs preferred.
*working hour: office hours
*commitment: 3 months
*working location: multiple location available
*provide frontline service to visitors
*attend to visitors' enquiries & needs (e.g., issue face mask, direct visitors to appropriate location)
*assist with visitors' registration/ self-registration
*assist with visitors' appointment scheduling
*queue management & ushering
*assist visitors with payment at counter/self-payment kiosk (if required)
*min gce n /o/ a level/ nitec/ diploma in any field
*working knowledge on computers
apply now to whatsapp/telegram me or with
temp customer service
-where you stay
* we regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. *
jobstudio pte ltd
ea license no: 10c4754
ea personnel: looi ming ming
ea personnel reg no: r1660254
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in ms words format and click apply now button or whatsapp me at .
** we regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other
' jobstudio will not solict any money , request to use your bank account for business or request you to transfer any monies to any parties , please be aware of scams impersonating jobstudio and our employees , you may call our office directly at for verification. we will not be liable for loss arising from scams.'
jobstudio pte ltd
license no.: 10c4754
hoh mei ling
registration no.: r
$2000 to $2200 (Monthly)
$1800 to $2000 (Monthly)
- Opening and closing of Gallery
- Attend to visitors’ enquiries, feedback, phone calls and emails;
- Manage visitors’ registration, set-up and tear down for related events and activities;
- Take photographs for events and activities and VIP tours for documentation purpose;
- Make daily rounds at scheduled intervals to ensure that exhibits are functioning and check for defects in the gallery
- Prepare and submit daily reports which include visitorship, checks on gallery, status of defects in the gallery accompanied with photographs
- Stock taking and replenishing of collaterals
- Packing of premiums for visits and events
- Manage simple troubleshooting for the gallery’s exhibits and infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and contractors to ensure that above daily duties are carried out properly
- Attend the fire safety briefings, fire drills and handle incidents such as accidents with injury or illness, any acts of disturbance/violence and acts of mischief/vandalism in the gallery
- Manage and schedule volunteer guides
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Presentably attired in office wear. Name Tag will be provided
**MUST be First aid trained**
- 08:15am to 6:15pm (with 1 hour meal break)
- FT: 5 days/ week (alternate weekends off)
- PT: 2 - 3 days/ week
- FT: $1800 (+ completion bonus)
- PT: $9/hr
Walking distance from Marina South Pier MRT
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Direct Line: +65
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R23113561
$2000 to $2800 (Monthly)
• To man the customer service counter and provide service support, attending to tenants and shoppers’ enquiries / feedbacks
• Assist in various activities of the shopping mall
• Provide quality customer service
• To perform other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
• GCE 'N’ levels and above
• Preferred to have relevant experience in a shopping mall or retail environment
• Passionate and committed to delivering high service standards
• Enjoy serving others and a good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform shift duties including weekends and Public Holidays
Interested candidates pleasesend inyour detailed resume to us stating current and expected salaries and availability.
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023