$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
To take all inbound calls and make outbound calls when required. Liaising with customers through emails and other chat platforms is also a requirement to resolve issues. All communications are to be conducted in a timely, friendly and professional manner, and processing requests in accordance to the prescribed processes and procedures as well as service level agreements.
Coordinate with internal departments to resolve enquiries and requests received and ensure all internal and external stakeholders have accurate and timely information. Work closely with other departments and provide administrative support where necessary.
- Strong listening, communication and customer service skills required.
- Able to cope well in a high-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Able to work in rotational shifts.
- Prior experience in call centre and/or customer service roles will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues.
- Service-oriented with an eye for details.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute to the team
- Effectively speak and write in both English and Mandarin. (requirement for our clientele)
More about Teleport Asia Pacific Pte Ltd