- Managing large amount of incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customers’ complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Coordinate with the Maintenance, Installation and Delivery Support Team to resolve Customer's concerns.
- Follow up and update customer status and information
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.