Find all Customer Service Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$2000 to $2600 (Monthly)
For a limited time only, we offer $2,000 joining bonus! *until all current vacancies are filled*
And great employees and medical benefits:
In this job, you will:
We’re hiring at our outlets island-wide! Speak with us today to find out the hiring outlet nearest to you.
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
What happens when you bring Mexican food to Singapore? GYG of course! At GYG, it’s all about the food. We love seeing smiles on our customers' faces after every meal. If you are cheerful, outgoing, and energetic, We Want You!
So, why join the GYG #DreamTeam?
1. Excellent Work Environment.
2. Flexible Schedule
3. Staff Meal & Discount
4. Transport Allowance
5. Teamwork! We're not just a team, we're a FAMILY.
6. Great platform to learn and gain experience being both a line and sales staff!
7. Initial training will be provided at the allocated outlet.
* Willingness to work weekends and public holidays (Dependent on the outlet).
* Able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an energetic and positive attitude.
* Must be a team player, proactive and friendly.
* Cheerful, outgoing, and willing to learn.
* Assist to maintain a high level of customer service and general upkeep of restaurants.
* Table clearing and service of food
Inclusive of bonuses and incentives! (T&C applies)
📍 14 locations to choose from!
🔥 Immediate Hiring!
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
$4500 to $5000 (Monthly)
🌟Looking for Full Time ($2700) AND Part Time ($10/hr) CBD Hawker Coffee Kiosk Operations Assistant🌟
📃Company Name:Coffee Break
•Full timer:$2700 before CPF (Medical Insurance & Annual Leave Provided)
•3 weeks probation of $10/hr without CPF
•Part timer: $10+/hr (CPF INCLUDED)
•First 80 hours probation of $8/hr without CPF
• At least 2 to 3 Months for PT
• At least 1 Year for FT
•Amoy Street Food Centre
•Hong Lim Food Centre
🕰Working Days & Hours
•Monday - Saturday
• AM shift:7am to 11am
• PM shift:11am to 3pm/330pm/4pm
• Full shift:7am to 330pm/4pm(lunch allowance included)
•Simple, young, fun, casual and never a dull moment 😀
•Brew traditional coffee and tea, prepare traditional toasts
•Manage customer relationships
•Opportunity to go for Barista Course for FTs
•Opportunity to go for Basic Food Hygiene Course for PTs
•Able to work in teams, a fast paced, hawker centre environment
•Able to stand for long periods
•Able to speak, read and write simple English
•Singaporeans / PRs and those on Student Pass only
•No experience needed
•Poly, ITE, Uni Students, Waiting for NS and University, Career Switchers all welcome!
•WhatsApp/Telegram or SMS Jack
•Whatsapp/Telegram or SMS Faye
•Please leave these details when you message us
•Area of residence
•Previous work experience if any
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Full time: $2,000 onward
6days week (include weekends), Public holidays off.
Part time: $10/hr
$2200 to $2800 (Monthly)
1. Customer Service Officer
·Perform daily spa opening and closing housekeeping and administrative duties.
·Handle customer enquiries and assist customers in scheduling of spa appointments.
·Explain spa menu & promotions.Recommend appropriate treatments to customers.
·Explain and sell spa packages to customers.
· Customer Service Officer : Minimum N/O/A’ Levels, with 1 year experience, preferably in the beauty or spa industry. Outstanding ITE Higher Nitec graduates may be considered.
·Keen passion for the Beauty or Spa industry.
·Well groomed with a pleasant disposition and personality.
·Good communications and interpersonal skills, and most importantly service attitude.
·Effectively bilingual, with ability to handle English and Mandarin speaking customers.
·Able to work spa operating hours, including weekends.
·Flexible schedule can be discussed.
·Singaporeans / PRs preferred.
$15 to $17 (Hourly)
• Coordinating daily restaurant management operations, take charge of phone
Reservation. (Included during break hours).
• Welcome customers as they arrive, direct or escort guests to their seats
• Provide menus and suggest menu items, provide detailed information of menu
Items, suggest daily special
• Serve welcome drinks and take orders, repeat orders to ensure accuracy
• Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure that all orders are delivered on time
• Ensure the accuracy and quantity of every order, serve food as it arrives and
• Clean tables and dining areas including counters
• Deliver food items to tables in a professional and timely manner, ensure that
food presentation is up to the mark
• Provide customers with checks and take payments, thank customers as they
• Clear tables and clean table tops, replace table mats and clear dishes
• Ensure fresh table mat are set on all tables for next customers
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the finance industry? Do you have questions or concerns about the industry and its future? If so, we invite you to join our round table discussion on the views of joining the finance industry. We are also interested in your views and outlook on the job market.
This event will bring together professionals from the finance industry to discuss their experiences and insights. They will provide their perspectives on the challenges and opportunities in the field, as well as the skills and knowledge required to succeed.
To register your interest, please email with your name, contact details, and a brief description of why you would like to attend.
This is an excellent opportunity to network with industry professionals and gain valuable insights into the finance industry. We look forward to having you!
- 21 years old
- Diploma from a local polytechnic
- Singaporean / PRs only
- Undergrads / Fresh Graduates are also welcome
$1700 to $3500 (Monthly)
Interested applicants may attend our walk-in interview at Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange (next to Woodlands MRT) every Wednesday from 10am to 5pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
Customer Service Officer
$2,500 - $3,000/ month
📝 Employment Type
Full-time (Rotating Shifts)
Tangspac Consulting Pte Ltd
Changi Business Park
✅ Job Responsibilities:
✏️ Job Requirements
$2520 to $2800 (Monthly)
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
What you will be doing
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
• Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
• Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
• Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
• Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
• Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
• Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
• Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
• Passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Excellent communication and technical skills
• Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
• Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
• Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
• Strong systematic organized to approach to work.
• Willing to work 5 days work, 44hrs per week.(shift work that includes early opening and late closing till 11pm)
Submit your application throughAdditional Information
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023