Find all Customer Service Jobs in Singapore. Job Vacancies 2023. Apply now and Get a job in 24-hours
$12 to $15 (Hourly)
No experience required! Exciting career progression opportunities as we expand locally and internationally. We are looking for exceptional individuals that are motivated and keen to be part of an exciting and growing restaurant, and be part of a our family to grow together!
Working days: Minimum 4 days a week.
Working hours: 10am to 2:30pm or 4:30 to 10pm.
Salary: $12 - $15/Hour
1.Support the preparation & production of foods
2.Understand and know the proper usage of all equipment in the station
3.Order-taking and delivering orders to customers
4.Maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant
5.Ensures smooth day to day operations
6.Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
1.Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience in F&B industry
2.Have a great personality and positive attitude
3.Good customer service and interpersonal skills
4.Warm & cheerful personality!
6.Ability to work independently as well as in a team
$2000 to $2600 (Monthly)
For a limited time only, we offer $2,000 joining bonus! *until all current vacancies are filled*
And great employees and medical benefits:
In this job, you will:
We’re hiring at our outlets island-wide! Speak with us today to find out the hiring outlet nearest to you.
$2500 to $3000 (Monthly)
$4500 to $5000 (Monthly)
$10 to $20 (Hourly)
We are looking for various positions for our expanding organization, Infinitus Group. Both part-time and full-time positions are available, with attractive pay and opportunities. Hybrid working environment.
Current positions open
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 - $20.00 per hour
Responsibilities: Personal Assistant
Responsibilities: Recruitment Officer
Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Officer
Responsibilities: Business Develop Associate
Skills & Requirements:
Interested parties please apply
Do state in the email subject Application for DMO Job and attach your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
$3200 to $3500 (Monthly)
·5-day work week
·Good work environment and staff welfare
·Accelerated management advancement path for potential candidates
·Career growth, development opportunities and leadership progression
What to Expect
• Accelerated learning through first-hand exposure via rotations across core business functions.
• Opportunities to work with industry associations and partners.
• There will be strong support and guidance throughout your career. You will be assigned to a Senior Manager as your mentor. This support system will help to prepare you for the successful completion of the programme.
• Drive critical projects, work with diverse teams, and receive direct guidance from senior leaders.
• Management Track involves rotations in the following business segments – Consulting and Business Planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance.
• Assist in ad-hoc duties when assigned regular employee engagements from Division Head to Rank-and-File Employees.
·Singaporeans and PR only
·Fresh Graduates and Undergraduates are welcome to apply
·Positive attitude and pro-active with a strong business acumen
·Strong analytical reasoning skills
·Good interpersonal skills
·Career Level: Executive/Senior Executive
·Qualification: Local Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree
·Job Type: Full-Time
·Job Specialization: Business/Compliance/Finance
$1900 to $2500 (Monthly)
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist the Foodcourt Manager in the following areas:
(a) External Customer Relationship Management
(b) Outlet Operations Management
(c) Internal Customer Relationship Management
$4000 to $4500 (Monthly)
We Provide a vibrant & supportive team environment
Training will be provided if candidate have no prior experence
Industry & company recognition
Flexible working hours (not usual corporate 9-5)
Mentorship and practical guidance
Structured, ongoing training programmes with state the art google like office environment
Quarterly bonuses and yearly incentive trips
Develop through our training program to become a successful client advisor
Analyse and manage client’s financial portfolios
Provide wealth management advice to clients
Create and implement strategic plans to meet client’s needs and financial goals
Build meaningful, long term relationships with clients
Experience: Training will be provided
Qualifications: Tertiary Education
At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification or
Diploma awarded by a local polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
Age: 21 & Above (MAS requirement)
Motivated, self-directed & driven
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Confident in relationship management
$10 to $15 (Hourly)
What happens when you bring Mexican food to Singapore? GYG of course! At GYG, it’s all about the food. We love seeing smiles on our customers' faces after every meal. If you are cheerful, outgoing, and energetic, We Want You!
So, why join the GYG #DreamTeam?
1. Excellent Work Environment.
2. Flexible Schedule
3. Staff Meal & Discount
4. Transport Allowance
5. Teamwork! We're not just a team, we're a FAMILY.
6. Great platform to learn and gain experience being both a line and sales staff!
7. Initial training will be provided at the allocated outlet.
* Willingness to work weekends and public holidays (Dependent on the outlet).
* Able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an energetic and positive attitude.
* Must be a team player, proactive and friendly.
* Cheerful, outgoing, and willing to learn.
* Assist to maintain a high level of customer service and general upkeep of restaurants.
* Table clearing and service of food
Inclusive of bonuses and incentives! (T&C applies)
📍 14 locations to choose from!
🔥 Immediate Hiring!
$2700 to $3500 (Monthly)
Sales Executive (Water / Air Purifier)
$2,500 - $3,500/ month + Commission
📝 Employment Type
Full-time (Monday to Friday)
Steriluxe Singapore (Sure Clean)
Sureclean Pte Ltd
10 Bukit Batok Crescent
#14-02 The Spire
✏️ Job Requirements
✅ Job Responsibilities:
$1800 to $3000 (Monthly)
We are hiring at Coocaça at Orchard Rd, Liat Towers
Looking for full time crew and Supervisor.
-min 16 years old
-able to work independently
-no experience is welcome and training will be provided
-willing to learn and possess good people skill
-preferably to have the basic food hygiene certificate
-enjoy interacting with customers
-oversee daily operations
-planning of roster
-making Acai bowl and beverages
-order stocks from supplier
-cleaning and washing of kitchen and tableware
-handle administrative duties
-training of staff
-salary depending on experience
-44 hours per week
-daily free Acai bowl
$2520 to $2800 (Monthly)
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
What you will be doing
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
• Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
• Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
• Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
• Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
• Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
• Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
• Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
• Passion for providing outstanding customer service
• Excellent communication and technical skills
• Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
• Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
• Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation.
• Strong systematic organized to approach to work.
• Willing to work 5 days work, 44hrs per week.(shift work that includes early opening and late closing till 11pm)
Submit your application throughAdditional Information
Jobs By Categories
Workclass © 2023