$4500 to $6400 (Monthly)
Strategic Client handling – Forefront:
• Be the primary point of contact and build strong client relationships
• Integrate client’s KPIs to the Project’s deliverables
• Develop, Forecast & track key account metrics
• Aim for fully engaged and happy clients.
• Ensures that ATIUM gets integrated with the client team’s workflow
• Deliver & get reinforcement on what is value for the client continuously
• Manage client’s expectations and resolve their questions/issues
• Keep the client informed on project progress
• Pro-active insight (eg. Weekly/biweekly insights - separate from the weekly newsletters; any additional analytical products)
Strategic Client handling – Background:
• Have a deep understanding of their client’s issues, market, other products that they use, agencies that they engage
• Have a complete understanding of the client tribe – reporting structures, department verticals – ONM
• Monitor project profitability
• Draft a detailed schedule to build, deliver and implement the client’s Project. Ensure the Project adheres to this schedule throughout the lifecycle.
• Monitor & flag renewal risks
• Resource/team allocation for optimum solution delivery
Product / wider tech solutions knowledge
• Firm grasp on how ATIUM helps customers succeed – case studies / scenarios / success stories / best practices
• Ensure that you are an expert in ATIUM existing features
• Ensure ATIUM experience is consistent and seamless
• Work consistently for high product adoption within client teams
• As an internal user and external customer proxy, provide feedback/input to existing or new feature development and UX
• Gather customer needs and requirements where relevant, and structure business use-cases to Dev/Product Team
• Ensure the clients are trained and supported in ATIUM on a timely, consistent basis
• Keep informed on other competing products and how can ATIUM be differentiated
Team Culture. Things we look for:
We anticipate that you will evolve rapidly in this role, and additional responsibilities can be agreed upon that may modify the terms of this schedule on a regular basis.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities across cultures, backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and opinions. We welcome applications from everyone, including those returning to work and career changers.
More about THE STAKEHOLDER COMPANY PTE. LTD.