WRS are looking for a Data Quality Technology Specialist to support and improve the implementation of an organization-wide data quality toolset. This includes the responsibility for implementing a data quality suite component, maintaining existing business rules, creation of new rules based on business requirements, and operation support of issues and incremental improvements or scaling.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SAP Information steward.
- Experience creating business rules and data quality profiles (assessments).
- Knowledge of industry leading data governance & quality practices as well as data quality dimensions.
- Knowledge of data related governmental regulatory requirements and follow privacy and protection policies.
- Demonstrated previous support of change management concepts and strategies, including communication, and performance measurement system design.
- Knowledge of data extraction technologies and data structures (SAP, other RDBMS).
Role and Responsibilities
- Stabilize and support existing data quality suite based on SAP Information Steward and Data Services.
- Creation of system connections for extraction of data to the data quality tool Syniti.
- Administration of users and permissions.
- Collaboration with business analysts and data quality trustee for implementation of business rules, monitors, and data quality KPI reports.
- Be the second level support for issues relating to failed data extraction jobs or other technical issues.
- Create how to guides for data stewards, analysts, and data quality trustees.
- Define indicators of performance and report out on tool and business rule execution (monitors, and measurements of tool functionality).
- Collaborate with head of data to define future capabilities and strategy of the data quality environment and its architecture.
- Assist with content in data governance tool (Collibra), integration with APIs to import data quality results.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
EA Licence No 20S0371
Registered No R2198872
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.