Open to Singaporeans only.
No experience needed.
1. Good written and spoken communication skills.
2. Customer service oriented.
3. Able to take ownership of assigned duties and ensure complete and proper execution to ensure standards are maintained.
4. Able to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Able to learn processes with multiple steps quickly.
6. Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. 8:30am to 6:15pm.
7. Vaccinated against Covid-19, Measles and Diptheria (or willing to undergo vaccination).
The job scope includes:
-Ensuring smooth treatment progress for patients
-Anticipate and prevent service lapses
Front desk duties
-Handling new enquiries
-Taking phone calls
-Oversee and manage general workflow
Treatment room duties
-Assisting doctor in treating patients
-Setting up and clearing the work area
Reprocessing of instruments
-Cleaning instruments and placing into sterilisation machine
-Replace used instruments
-Casting dental impressions
-Keeping track of supplies and instruments
General maintenance of clinic
-Making sure clinic is clean and organised
-Daily clearing of trash
-Filling and maintaining documents
-Helping in taking x-ray images of patients
More about Weety Pte Ltd