$3000 to $3600 (Monthly)
● Greet customers in the showroom, review the offerings, options, ideas and pricing to the customer to gauge specific interest in kitchen cabinet functionality, design, aesthetics, budget as well as any countertop requests and needs.
● Learn the kitchen cabinet options available from our primary vendors, keep up to date with new offerings and options.
● Visit project location (residential and commercial) to measure and photograph project site, take relevant notes on the customer’s project including wish lists and various pricing requests.
● Design the customer’s kitchen in “AutoCAD” software program to generate design layout, concepts, price list and pricing.
● Present the project to the customer, review options, pricing, production and install timing, etc… If agreed, collect payment.
● Coordinate installation (if necessary) with customer provided contractor or Frontier Kitchens preferred contractor. ● On Kitchen delivery day meet the delivery truck at the customer site with the contractor and customer to ensure accurate install. Collect payment.
● Perform other relevant duties when needed.
More about Song-Cho (Imp & Exp) Pte Ltf