Our client, a global payments company that have offices across 8 countries with their HQ in Singapore is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer. This role will be a new headcount for their Singapore office.
- Take the infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach. Must be willing to do operational tasks if necessary, but automate these where possible
- Building and setting up new tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Working closely with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of application developers
- Ensure that systems have proper monitoring and alerting
- Work with application teams to move existing application running on AWS to Kubernetes through and refactor migration strategies
- Ensure solid, highly available, scalable, and performant solutions across both applications and infrastructure
- Supporting the engineering teams on the automated deployments running on Jenkins/Bamboo CI/CD and infrastructure
- 3+ years' experience in Cloud architecture and Cloud design across multiple cloud platforms in a large scale environment
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Prior experience using automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform) desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins/GitLab CI/Bamboo).
- Coding skills in shell scripting (sh,bash) and proficient in at least one other language (C#, Python, Node.js, PHP, etc)
- Knowledge about web applications and capability of debugging infrastructure related issues
- Good understanding of networking protocols and theory (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS)
- Prior experience using monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK is a plus
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.