The Digital Marketing Manager plays a crucial role in Gain City by running marketing campaigns over social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google etc. Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the social media strategies, digital campaigns and media monitor to meet KPIs, including getting sponsorships.
- Managing the A&P budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction on various social media platforms such as Google, Facebook between followers and the company, and ensure a positive online community experience
- Analyse the existing social media strategy, identify strategic weaknesses, and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop new social media strategies and campaigns to expand social media profiles and quality content across various social media platforms to support and expand digital presence.
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Scheduling social media posts using applications
- Stay up to date on social media trends and propose changes or initiatives to scale brand and company awareness on the various social media channels
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Marketing, Business, and Communications or in related field.
- At least 5 years of social media and/or marketing experience managing content marketing campaigns
- Must have proven experience in handling advertising agencies and 3rd part vendors.
- Must be social media savvy, have an active presence on social media platforms with an extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in campaigns management and marketing analytics preferred
- Preferable with some experience in Magento eCommerce Software and retail industry
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate with various types of people and personalities across multiple departments and levels of seniority.
- Strong organisational skills, self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.