Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Qualcomm Singapore is looking for a Product and Test Development Engineering Director to lead multiple sites across Asia to bring up advanced wireless RF connectivity chips from product development stage to high volume production. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the growing RF product development and test teams across Asia sites, drive 5G wireless chip development field, plan team resource and capex strategy to execute the product roadmap with optimal effectiveness and efficiency
- Driving end to end product development and test strategy and solution of our highly innovated industry leading 5G RF connectivity products, partner with various internal and external development groups to develop and execute Silicon evaluation plan through NPI and high-volume production phases.
- Collaborating with other design and development teams to drive continuous improvement on test and development process, product quality and product cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, Prefer Master’s in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years of product development experience in wireless semiconductor industry or related with proven track record in complex RF and connectivity chipsets
- Strong technical expertise of semiconductor IC development and manufacturing process, 4G/5G wireless chipset architecture and end-to-end product testing development experience, including bench and ATE test development for RF, power management and mixed signal testing
- Good working knowledge of RF and analog circuit performance and test development with general lab measurements equipment and methodology, cellular applications, RF and analog circuit functions, noise figure, linearity, signal paths, IP2/IP3, OFDMA, MIMO, carrier aggregation, in-depth working experience of analog and RF performances and design for testing and manufacturing (DFT/DFM)
- Solid working experience in wireless 4G/5G RF, modem, analog, and SOC product and test development with in-depth knowledge of receiver and transmitter performance and its impact to system level specs.
- Excellent problem solving skills with strong data analysis and data driven approach
- IC device Reliability testing (ESD, LU, HTOL) and issue debug experience is desired.
- Experience working with Semiconductor fab and Assembly/Testing house (SAT) on product development and silicon and assembly issue debug; experience of RMA and FA debug a plus.
- Strong experience working with ATE equipment (93k and UFLEX preferred) for high volume production solutions, driving test cost optimization and capacity expansion.
- Strong written, verbal and influencing skills
Education Requirements: Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Prefer Masters in Electrical Engineering or related or related field
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.