We are searching for an experienced and dedicated person to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in our company.
A successful candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field.
To be successful, you will be highly-analytical, professional, and possess excellent organizational skills. The chosen candidate will help store, evaluate and apply data strategies to our daily operations to improve company development.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the IT department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Direct and establish IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems in the company to ensure optimal performance.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new IT systems.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client experience.
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and establish regular maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of data administration and management processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.