$9000 to $15000 (Monthly)
About the role:
We currently have a wonderful opportunity for someone to fill a 2-year contract position. The candidate should have clinical /healthcare operations experience as well as healthcare industry related marketing and business development experience to join our Singapore team in the role of Director/ Senior Manager (Special Projects & BD). The overall purpose of this position is to helm special projects as directed to curate operational workflows to enable commercialization of targeted new services with a view to grow business revenue through new business collaborations and partnerships, to drive and launch new Icon services, working alongside our doctors and operations teams, to actualize new service offerings with an innovative approach in the new COVID-19 norm. The aim is to drive increased patient load and referrals, from our partners, referring doctors and general public both locally and within the ASEAN region. The position is also responsible for promotion and marketing of targeted new services and/or doctors leveraging on effective channels of communications and networking both locally and overseas. In this 2 year contract role, you will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
· Undertake relevant market research and analysis to launch new services and collaborations with partners – with a view to add value to Icon’s service offerings to our patients and our partners.
· Manage operational workflow planning and implementation related to these new partnerships/services, coordinating with our partners and operations team (clinical team, doctors, IT systems and finance, etc); to ensure seamless end to end coordination for the new service.
· Drive targeted marketing and BD initiatives to both local and foreign/regional patients and referring partners for these new services.
· Drive awareness of new doctors / new services to existing partners/networks and explore new opportunities on various new marketing and social platforms without contravening PHMC guidelines.
· Relevant monitoring of Icon competitors and market trends- to ensure Icon is ahead of the curve in terms of our core service range and keeping up to date with market trends / interest.
· Manage all aspects of collaboration with our eternal partners and internal stakeholders acting as the main facilitator for the successful implementation and launch of special projects and new services.
· Timely / routine updates of shared folder files/ reports and strategic analysis of relevant intel/ data with proposals on next steps /action.
· Participate in relevant projects and activities as assigned.
· Present opportunities – as expected at a Management level.
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role you should have:
· Marketing & BD experience in a healthcare setting of at least 5 years, especially in an active grassroots (on the ground) position with regional ASEAN healthcare experience.
· Healthcare/ Clinical operations experience in a management position for at least 5 years will be an advantage.
· Must be mature, resourceful, and highly motivated, and is results orientated.
· Must be a good planner and possess good strategic thinking with a keen sense for commercial opportunities.
· Must be an active hands-on individual who is hardworking and able to function independently with minimal supervision.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Data Analysis for marketing & BD strategies
· Must be able to work under pressure with short delivery timelines
· Possess strong interpersonal skills and confidence
More about ICON SOC PTE. LTD.