We are currently looking for a passionate and innovative Senior Manager or a Director, Sales Excellence to join our sales leadership team. This position owns our selling strategy from training & enablement to culture development and alignment with Sales Operations.
The role reports into the Head of Sales, SVP and the Sales Operations Senior Director. In this role, you will directly impact sales productivity and exponential growth by building, delivering and optimizing both an impactful and memorable onboarding experience for all new sales hires as well as an ongoing training, coaching and development program for individual contributors and sales leadership.
Training & Enablement
- Develop targeted programs that enable the sales team to increase their sales productivity, deals velocity, deals sizes and pipeline coverage. Such programs will include sales fundamentals, value-based selling, prospecting, pipeline generation and management, territory management
- Develop baseline training to ensure a verifiable level of aptitude for all systems and product discussions and demonstrations.
- Up level current on-boarding programs for all roles, and by role; and, simultaneously fold all technical roles (pre-sales, post-sales and partners) into a holistic on-boarding and continual-learning program
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Engineering to develop new and leverage existing content
- Ability to aggressively push the boundaries of sales excellence to ensure program adoption from sales leadership to individual contributors.
- Enable front line leaders with tools and skills required to build, develop, and manage teams capable of carrying out sales strategy, operations and excellence initiatives
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes, evaluating new tools/apps, and providing easy access to information and resources needed to close sales
- Build a culture of collaboration and mutual accountability amongst sales, demand generation, and product marketing .
- Develop a coaching framework for individual contributors and sales leaders to address specific regional needs and foster a culture of continuous development and Sales Excellence.
Sales Operations Collaboration
- Work closely with Sales Operations to develop and document the end to end sales process
- Lead operational and tactical efforts for sales leadership goal setting and tracking, cross-team weekly pipeline and monthly business reviews, administration, and team internal communication flows
- Ensure the Intralinks process is trained through all levels and reinforced by front line leaders and during onboarding and ongoing training.
- Design and ensure required sales dashboards reporting etc. are aligned with training and management requirements of the sales organization to promote cleaner, more actionable data.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 + years of experience in a Sales Enablement or Sales Excellence role with a global sales organization
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge about sales methodology, strategic selling, and sales enablement
- Experience rolling out sales methodologies, or other signification change management efforts, to a global sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Ability to conduct a sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Proven ability of driving project from conception, to start to finish, not just execute on existing plan
- Experience supporting and coaching sales leaders in SaaS organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making ability
- Strong collaborator and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The job title will be determined by the experience level of the candidate.
If you have questions about this job, please click on apply. The employer will contact you then.