Find all jobs located in Bukit Timah
$1700 to $3000 (Monthly)
****** An exclusive invitation to the most prestigious Golf & Country Club in Singapore ******
Please click the link
(For Singaporean & Singapore PR only)
Day 1 Sunday, 9 October 2022, 9 am to 3 pm
Day 2 Monday, 10 October 2022, 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom, The Singapore Island Country Club - 180 Island Club Road, Singapore 578774
Career Fair Highlights
• Career Dialogue
• Lucky draws & Fun Activities
• Door gifts (While stock last)
• Complimentary shuttle bus from Upper Thomson MRT to SICC
• Refreshment provided
Permanent Positions Available:
> Bartender/Mixologist/Waitress/Waiter/Stewarding/F&B Captain/Retail Assistant/Retail Supervisor/Cook/Chef De Partie/Junior Sous Chef
> Golf Receptionist/Gym Receptionist/Sports Receptionist/Course Marshal
> Sport Officer/Gym Officer/Lifestyle Officer
> Maintenance Supervisor/Housekeeping Assistant/Housekeeping Supervisor
Attractive Remuneration Package for permanent roles:
• Sign-on Bonus $3000 (For F&B Roles only) – Terms & Conditions Applies
• 5-Day work week
• AWS and Variable Bonus (Twice a year)
• Duty meals provided
• Annual Leave (Up to 21 days)
• Family Care Leave
• Birthday Leave & birthday gifts vouchers
• Employee Privilege Discount at F&B and retail outlets
• Training and development opportunities
• Usage of Club's sports and recreational facilities
• Community outreach opportunities
• Attractive Hourly Rate for Part Time (Cooks & Service Crew only): Weekdays $15/Weekends $18
$2500 to $3200 (Monthly)
1] QUEENSWAY/ REDHILL Condo (opp IKEA). 2] Near HAW PAR MRT Condo. 3] UBI Industrial. SSO/ SO. Full time, Fixed Relief. WhatsApp .
Who we are :
STS Security Services Pte Ltd is a well-established and reliable partner for your security needs in Singapore. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is licensed by Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD) to provide security services under the provisions of Private Security Industry Act (Chapter 250A).
We are Expanding our team! We are looking for responsible Security Officers of all ranks (SO / SSO / SS) to join our expanding team.
- Medical benefits
- Advanced pay scheme available
- Annual leaves
- Salary from $2500.00 upwards (rank based)
- Patrolling and clocking duties
- Access control duties (eg. prevent unauthorised entry into the premises)
- Assist staff & MOP with inquiries
- Respond to emergency activations
- Attending to other security matters
- Full Time and Part Time roles available
- Must have security license or be willing to go for courses
- Good learning attitude
- Rotating Shifts
- Multiple work locations
$1600 to $2200 (Weekly)
twice a week payout(mon&thurs)
Training are provided have to attend for one week and is paid.
Overtime hours applicable are paid/extra pay on PH.
15rooms have to be complete per day per person.
Additional adhoc worker needed for sunday only
Only Singaporean/PR may apply to this job.
Whatsapp@ shaza our barath company agent
pls bring along your nric &passport size photo for the interview building.
We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers. Hiring full time ramen cook in restaurant.
Setting up the kitchen for daily operation.
Supervise Cooks and assist when needed.
Excellent time management abilities.
Cook and prepare orders in a timely manner.
Kitchen sanitation regulations.
Work hours: 930am - 330pm & 5pm - 830pm
Work days: Tuesday - Sunday & PH (off days can be discussed)
Salary: 1.8k - 3k (depends on experience and performance)
Hardworking and positive learning attitude.
Punctual and responsible regarding one's job scope
Able to commit to f&b work hours
Age: looking for between 25 - 40.
Fluent in English or Chinese
Interest applicants do apply or WA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,700.00 - $3,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Mask required in working environment. Sanitisation required regularly.
Expected Start Date: 15/09/2022
$2600 to $4000 (Monthly)
Academic Education and Work Experience
$90 to $120 (Daily)
chinese cooked food hawker assistant
simple food preparation
taking of orders
Thurdays to Sundays
Part timers are welcome: $12/hr
Simple Waitering job
- Greet guests, assist in seating them and give out Menu.
- Assist with service of both Food and Beverages, from delivery on initial orders to clearing of plates and glassware and refreshing of tables for the next group of guest arrivals.
- Assist with Cashiering duties and collection of payments from customers.
- Ensure that safe distancing measures and hygiene standards are strictly adhered to.
* Training will be provided
* Experience not required
* Uniform will be provided
$2400 to $2700 (Monthly)
• Guarding, Patrolling, Clocking and attend to security related matters
• Conduct security checks and access control duties
• Shift Pattern: 4 Work 1 Off - 3 Work 1 Off (4W1O3W1O) , 12 hours
• Able to speak and write in English
• Applicants without prior experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
• Singaporeans Only
Salary & Benefits:
• Gross Salary up to $2,700
• Medical, Dental & Leaves entitlement
• Yearly Variable bonus & Increment
Interested candidates may WhatsApp
$2300 to $3100 (Monthly)
Ngee Ann Polytechnic, 535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489
6 months or 11 months
Mon- Thur: 8.30am - 6pm
Fri: 8.30am – 5pm
You are required to be on campus and observe a minimum of 42 working hours per week. The 42-hour work schedule shall be established and approved by the Director of School/Department.
$2,300 - $3,100
$2000 to $2500 (Monthly)
Clinic assistant to assist doctor in a Women's Clinic at Gleneagles Medical Centre
Must have some clinic experience and be people oriented ie pleasant and positive personality, conscientious, able to interact with people and build strong customer relations
Educational level at least GCE N level. Must be have basic computer skills, .
Job scope will include handling phone calls, booking appointments, ordering and dispensing medicines, cashiering duties, assisting doctor
You will be one of two clinic assistants in a solo specialist clinic practice.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm (Mon to Fri) and 9am to 1pm (Sat)
Salary is $2000 to $2500 depending on experience
$2500 to $4500 (Monthly)
HIRING MANICURIST & PEDICURIST!
Experienced individuals only
On job training for different nail art techniques provided as well
Must be able to perform classic mani pedi
Hand drawn nail art and gel sculptured extensions skill preferred
5 day work week
High OT and commission for additional hours worked and for each customer done
NO SALES INVOLVED
NO PACKAGE PUSHING
Just need you to do nail art for our customers
Up to 4-5k monthly
Send a brief introduction and photos of works you have done to Ms Mandy via WhatsApp,
$2800 to $4200 (Monthly)
* Prepare lesson (including any appropriate teaching aids and resources)and mark student work sheet.
* Deliver session in a dynamic and engaging manner.
* Clear in explanation, and able to instill passion for the subject in the student.
* Assist in the planing and development of lesson resource and material.
* Establish good rapport with the student and parents.
* Provide timely formative and submitive feedback to student to help them to realise their potential.
* Asses and report on the development, performance, and progress of the student necessary.
* Minimum GCE 'A' Level /bachelor degree
* Dynamic and confident, with an approachable disposition.
* Excellent communication(spoken and written)and inter personal skill.
* Pleasant and friendly personality.
* Relevant teaching experience(Preferred).
* Able work on Monday-Thursaday (11:30 am – 07:30 pm) and both weekends(09:30 am – 06:30 pm) Friday off day.
Salary will not be a Constraint for the right candidate
Part Time Jobs
Student Part Time Jobs
Daily Cash Pay Jobs
No Experience Jobs
Work from Home Jobs
Class 3 Driver Jobs
Service Crew Jobs
Jobs By Categories
Customer Service Jobs
Marketing & Sales Jobs
Food Delivery Jobs
Jobs in Yishun
Jobs in Tampines
Jobs in Woodlands
Jobs in Punggol
Jobs in Bedok
Jobs in Changi
Jobs in Jurong
Free Job Posting
Apply for Jobs
How to apply - FAQ
Terms and Conditions
Apply for Jobs on Our Apps
Workclass © 2022